"Shipped" but not shipped? The debacle continues...
1275 8 2017-2-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
davieb
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Can anyone shed some light on yet another level of mysterious misinformation in the Mavic shipping debacle? My order status changed to "Shipped", yet no tracking number, no delivery date, nothing to suggest it's actually shipped. Is this simply a ploy to appease growing frustrations? Any pestering strategies for getting this thing to my door?

"shipped"

"shipped"
2017-2-7
Use props
Airobotix
lvl.4
Flight distance : 357310 ft
United Kingdom

Nope, not done to appease frustration, just the way the DJI system works. Shipped actually refers to your order having been processed and is now in consignment. When the consignment is received in the UK by the fulfilment company it will be handed over to the courier (usually DPD). At this stage, things begin to move very quickly, so quickly that I received my Mavic before I even had a tracking number from DJI. Just be patient.
2017-2-7
Use props
robpercyphoto
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Yeah thats what happened with mine. My order went to shipped yesterday with no tracking code. But if you go through the DJI app you can see that a carrier has been assigned. I had an email from notifications@smartconsign.co.uk with a tracking code but no idea who it was from. Then this morning I got an email from DJI telling me that it had shipped and was out for delivery. Well The drone is they've not shipped the batteries or props. yet....
2017-2-7
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Davieb, I'll check the info and get back to you once I get any news, please do not worry about that.Hope you will receive it and enjoy it soon.
2017-2-7
Use props
R&L Aerial
First Officer
Flight distance : 298100 ft
  • >>>
United States

You should get tracking info/ shipping e-mail about 24 hours after the blue shipping illuminates. So chill out its a good thing.
2017-2-7
Use props
davieb
lvl.1

United Kingdom

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-2-7 04:18
Davieb, I'll check the info and get back to you once I get any news, please do not worry about that.Hope you will receive it and enjoy it soon.

Super, thanks Natalia!
2017-2-7
Use props
davieb
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Airobotix Posted at 2017-2-7 00:07
Nope, not done to appease frustration, just the way the DJI system works. Shipped actually refers to your order having been processed and is now in consignment. When the consignment is received in the UK by the fulfilment company it will be handed over to the courier (usually DPD). At this stage, things begin to move very quickly, so quickly that I received my Mavic before I even had a tracking number from DJI. Just be patient.

Great, thanks for the response. It's the lack of info that tests the patience so good to have the voice of experience. I'll sit quietly in anticipation for an unexpected delivery : )
2017-2-7
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 10017858 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

You can keep an eye on it here. https://m.dji.com/orders/tracking?www=v1
Just need your order number.
2017-2-7
Use props
Traviance
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Your get a email and text saying your delivery from smart consignments, diamond logistics ltd is going to be delivered between blah and blah. This is actually the drone. Your fine the DJI site won't update until they receive information back from them tho the following day to say it's been received and passed to courier to deliver so it's on its way bud and will be with you in next day or two. Don't worry.
2017-2-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules