Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Intelligent battery auto deflation
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bruno REDON
lvl.2
Flight distance : 183602 ft
France

Hello,   My batteries are programmed to discharge after 10 days. But I still find them 100%. I made a try by changing the settings for a delay of 5 days. But nothing does, my 3 batteries remain fully charged. I am forced to fly to bring them to a storage level. All my fimwares are up to date. Does anyone else have this problem?
2017-2-7
Use props
DroneFlying
lvl.4
Flight distance : 10774613 ft
United States

Have you pushed the button on the batteries during those 10 days? That resets the discharge countdown.
2017-2-7
Use props
Bruno REDON
lvl.2
France

Yes , to verify if discharge occurs, It may be the cause.
2017-2-7
Use props
Nifty
lvl.2
Flight distance : 80138 ft
United States

If I am not mistaken the manual states that you need to drain the battery below 65% if you will not be using it for more than 10 days.
2017-2-7
Use props
Bruno REDON
lvl.2
France

Nifty Posted at 2017-2-7 05:59
If I am not mistaken the manual states that you need to drain the battery below 65% if you will not be using it for more than 10 days.

Yes, but The battery is supposed to do so automatically after a period set inside the  application.
2017-2-7
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Bruno REDON Posted at 2017-2-7 06:07
Yes, but The battery is supposed to do so automatically after a period set inside the  application.

It is because you keep checking also make sure when your setting timeframe, you insert each battery in the aircraft turn on aircraft and set each one in the app.
2017-2-7
Use props
WolfgangStiller
lvl.4
Flight distance : 599416 ft
United States

I have mine set to one day and have confirmed it works.  I generally keep my batteries at storage level (about 50%) all the time and only charge just prior to flying.
2017-2-7
Use props
Angelo26
lvl.4
Flight distance : 799718 ft
Austria

Works as expected if You don´t check by pressing the button BEFORE planned discharge ...............
2017-2-7
Use props
dana5
lvl.3
Flight distance : 14354 ft
United States

Even if you have it set for 5 days, if you check it at 6 days, it will not have discharged a significant amount in that 1 day (between 5 and 6), but when you press it check, it resets, and not it's another 5 days before it will begin to drop. It takes days for it to discharge on it's own... It does not happen in 30 minutes. Try setting it to 5 days, then wait 10 days, and then check. You should see that it has gone down by some amount, but possibly, not the full 35% down to 65%.

The idea is that they won't start to discharge until a set time. But the feature is so that the batteries don't sit at full charge for more than a month without use. If it had no protection, and it just sat, fully charged over the winter, it would likely reduce the batteries long term capacity.

Dones are meant to be flown, so if you keep flying, the feature is useless!
2017-2-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules