DJI focus problem with firmware 1.6
1933 5 2017-2-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Darren Scott
lvl.1

Jamaica

I'm having a major issue with firmware 1.6 with the dji focus. It loses signal often and within range. I would like to downgrade firmware to 1.4 since by all accounts this firmware does not exhibit this issue. DJI doesn't allow for this to happen however they allowed some people online. However that method is not working for me. The password and username given does not work. I'm appealing to a dji tech ...please. I need this resolved now.
2017-2-7
Use props
Darren Scott
lvl.1

Jamaica

Ive been trying to get DJI to deal with this problem for almost 3 weeks...and revived some of the worst customer service i've ever experienced. Can someone at DJI please allow me to downgrade my firmware. This situation is really frustrating.
2017-2-8
Use props
Skypainter
New

Hong Kong

Hi there,

Did you update all four modules to the latest firmware?

Just need to ensure both the focus RC and the focus motor are on the same firmware.
2017-2-15
Use props
Darren Scott
lvl.1

Jamaica

Skypainter Posted at 2017-2-15 01:15
Hi there,

Did you update all four modules to the latest firmware?

Yup everything is updated... Multiple times.
2017-3-1
Use props
fansda81f9fc
New

Germany

I have the same issue and the technical support ignores my questions and emails. Even you have to pay money for the service shipping  even when DJI is responsible for the problems? Not acceptable. I´m so *** about the ignorance. I even told them the way to downgrade working before for some customers. There is a 1.6 beta version for the motor I think. In my case it didn´t help. Maybe it helps you. try the "door" option with the login : dji-focus+ pw: dji-focus+
2017-3-19
Use props
Darren Scott
lvl.1

Jamaica

fansda81f9fc Posted at 2017-3-19 01:56
I have the same issue and the technical support ignores my questions and emails. Even you have to pay money for the service shipping  even when DJI is responsible for the problems? Not acceptable. I´m so *** about the ignorance. I even told them the way to downgrade working before for some customers. There is a 1.6 beta version for the motor I think. In my case it didn´t help. Maybe it helps you. try the "door" option with the login : dji-focus+ pw: dji-focus+

Yeh that Beta firmware didn't solve my issue.
2017-3-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules