DJI, why dont you ban offensive contributors?[SOLVED] MSG 14
6755 260 2017-2-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
WindSoul
lvl.3
Flight distance : 16 ft
Canada

fabulous. make a joke at saying nothing. is only a joke if everyone laughs, i guess thats where your laughing ahead has its purpose.
2017-2-12
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

WindSoul Posted at 2017-2-12 15:56
fabulous. make a joke at saying nothing. is only a joke if everyone laughs, i guess thats where your laughing ahead has its purpose.

My warm and friendly Fellow Canuck, OH be good. Haha

If you can't laugh at yourself, others will laugh at and not with  you... ;-)

Enjoy the Grammy Awards tonight. Music is a great way to help relax the turmoiled and oft troubled soul.

Keep that foot tapping...

RedHotPoker
2017-2-12
Use props
dronist
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

RedHotPoker Posted at 2017-2-12 16:07
My warm and friendly Fellow Canuck, OH be good. Haha

I thought all Canadians are happy going like YOU but wowwwww I was mistaken???

You need to offer him some of that YELLOW SNOW....  {:4_181:} Maybe he will cool down... OR NOT...  {:4_154:}
2017-2-12
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

dronist Posted at 2017-2-12 16:10

You need to offer him some YELLOW SNOW....   Maybe he wull cool down OR NOT...

Or his own husky puppy. Hahahaha

For sledding and chewing the favourite leather shoes... ;-)

RedHotPoker
2017-2-12
Use props
WindSoul
lvl.3
Canada

RedHotPoker Posted at 2017-2-12 16:11
Or his own husky puppy. Hahahaha

For sledding and chewing the favourite leather shoes... ;-)

didnt see you or the joker posting before laughing at the post stating brits are not 100% normal. or the 800 thous theory. ha-ha: what was the joke again?
2017-2-12
Use props
WindSoul
lvl.3
Canada

dronist Posted at 2017-2-12 16:10

You need to offer him some of that YELLOW SNOW....   Maybe he will cool down... OR NOT...

maybe you should grow up? or prove your age before mingling around?
2017-2-12
Use props
blackcrusader
Second Officer
Flight distance : 689774 ft
Taiwan

WindSoul Posted at 2017-2-12 15:53
oh boy. this is the most degrading post so far.

"  you definitely should do that(is not a mad COU thing, right?), unless your blood type is k-zero, case in which only 50 of your mates are alive on this planet. not even the google algorithm will be able to translate blood transfusion for you."

Yes what you write is petty and degrading.  You are utterly despicable.
2017-2-12
Use props
WindSoul
lvl.3
Canada

blackcrusader Posted at 2017-2-12 17:28
"  you definitely should do that(is not a mad COU thing, right?), unless your blood type is k-zero, case in which only 50 of your mates are alive on this planet. not even the google algorithm will be able to translate blood transfusion for you."

pray tell what exactly is utterly despicable in a person? you use it with an ease that resembles- sry, bad language: almost resembles complimenting. do you have a problem with certain people and feel the need to deject your amazing vocabulary on? or is it normal for you to address insults at random and laugh only at your own jokes? i think it will be great if contributions like yours would be coralled to your own inner circle, yes?
2017-2-12
Use props
AlecW
lvl.2
Flight distance : 392247 ft
United States

Wow, he's back....  Thought he took a time out?
2017-2-12
Use props
WindSoul
lvl.3
Canada

AlecW Posted at 2017-2-12 17:34

it only needed you to actually read through to see what happened. but i guess reading or understanding is in short supply
is there a contribution like a thought you have in that beautiful mind of yours? youre still on a forum where there's a topic. oh shoot. i messed with the wrong gp.
2017-2-12
Use props
dronist
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

blackcrusader Posted at 2017-2-12 17:28

Hey,

keep your cool and NO personal insults. He is trying to turn the table on you and show that you are personally attacking him so you can get banned.

You know cold weather might have different effect on people. Example: HotPoker is a "HAPPY GOING GUY"...

And you know who is a "GRUMPY OLD MAN" or A GRUMPY...    with a dangerous weapon in his hand  ().... I mean a keyboard that is making him loose it...
2017-2-12
Use props
AlecW
lvl.2
United States

WindSoul Posted at 2017-2-12 17:38
why dont you go find something to fix, say something...tilted? rings a bell?no? ok.
is there a contribution like a thought you have in mind? youre still on a forum where there's a topic.oh shoot. i messed with the wrong gp.

You make me laugh, was that an attempt to insult me?   LOL
2017-2-12
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

WindSoul Posted at 2017-2-12 17:27
didnt see you or the joker posting before laughing at the post stating brits are not 100% normal. or the 800 thous theory. ha-ha: what was the joke again?

Eh, excuse me, but I just finished my pre Grammy dinner. & I'd like to keep that where it sits, comfortably.
If I start laughing again, I chance the risk of losing my lunch, launching my cookies, so to speak. Haha

But I digest. Hahaha

You do know that us Canadians love to have hearty laughs, correct?  
So poking a little clean fun your way, was "jest" for fun. No harm meant. Only in good taste.

I have no knowledge of British humour standards, other than Monty Python's Flying Circus, who were not very politically correct...  But if George Carlin had read these posts, surely he would have mostly grinned profusely.  You know?

Cheer up bro, we all love you. We're only pulling your leg...  

Pull my finger? ;-)

RedHotPoker
2017-2-12
Use props
AlecW
lvl.2
United States

WindSoul Posted at 2017-2-12 17:38
it only needed you to actually read through to see what happened. but i guess reading is in short supply
why dont you go find something to fix, say something...tilted? rings a bell? no? ok.
is there a contribution like a thought you have in that beautiful mind of yours? youre still on a forum where there's a topic. oh shoot. i messed with the wrong gp.

It's hard to even have a conversation.  You massively edit every post.  My last two posts quoted your same post and it's like another conversation.
2017-2-12
Use props
WindSoul
lvl.3
Canada

dronist Posted at 2017-2-12 17:42
Hey,

keep your cool and NO personal insults. He is trying to turn the table on you and show that you are personally attacking him so you can get banned.

you realize you practically confirm that what he wrote are insults. how on earth would i try to "turn tables" when he is insulting in first place? with your thoughtful insights, at least a conclusion can be drawn: the are insulting people on this thread and hence, on this forum. also, there are people ralying. that makes it bullying. good job!
2017-2-12
Use props
blackcrusader
Second Officer
Flight distance : 689774 ft
Taiwan

Hey,

It is clear he was meaning to insult indigenous people. Here is a poster complaining about wanting to ban offensive contributors but is the one being the most offensive.
This poster continually issues incorrect advice on the forums and when corrected chucks hissy fits at the people who noted the mistakes. I'm not trying to get anyone banned.
That is not in my mission statement.
2017-2-12
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

AlecW Posted at 2017-2-12 17:34

There will be no chewing gum, on the OP's nose, while standing in the dark corner tonight. ;-)

It's stuck, under the chair seat. Saved for later... Haha

RedHotPoker
2017-2-12
Use props
WindSoul
lvl.3
Canada

AlecW Posted at 2017-2-12 17:44
You make me laugh, was that an attempt to insult me?   LOL

theres more to life than insults or laughing. go fly a drone, come back with a story, contribute if you can. or let it go.
2017-2-12
Use props
dronist
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Tip: The post by the administrator or moderators shield
2017-2-12
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

Hey,

Haha, you called me a pocker?!

I'm Actually a SpYder jockey. Hahaha

RYde on... ;-)

RedHotPoker
2017-2-12
Use props
dronist
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

blackcrusader Posted at 2017-2-12 17:49
It is clear he was meaning to insult indigenous people. Here is a poster complaining about wanting to ban offensive contributors but is the one being the most offensive.
This poster continually issues incorrect advice on the forums and when corrected chucks hissy fits at the people who noted the mistakes. I'm not trying to get anyone banned.
That is not in my mission statement.

He is like the Donald... keep telling a lie until he believes it is a reality.

He keeps telling himself that he is contributing but all his contributions are misleadingly dangerous.

Maybe someone will follow his ALTERNATIVE FACTs and get injured or cause harm to others so he can sue his... with all the proofs he posted for the world to see.
2017-2-12
Use props
AlecW
lvl.2
United States

WindSoul Posted at 2017-2-12 17:52
theres more to life than insults or laughing. go fly a drone, come back with a story, contribute if you can. or let it go.

Now you are simply trolling.   I've posted what little decent pics I've taken and some videos.  I'm learning this new photography platform and have fully said that many times, like your example of my horizon post in another thread.  My horizon is not always straight so I've learned how to quickly identify and fix it.  I shared that information so how is that not a contribution.

This is a pic I made, I know it's beginner stuff but I tried and at least posted my effort.  What's the best picture or video you've taken from your P4? I'm interested to see.

16601680_10208585956661532_5528812019926135265_o.jpg
2017-2-12
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

This thread is like watching a train wreck in slow motion.
2017-2-12
Use props
WindSoul
lvl.3
Canada

AlecW Posted at 2017-2-12 18:03
Now your are simply trolling.   I've posted what little decent pics I've taken and some videos.  I'm learning this new photography platform and have fully said that many times, like your example of my horizon post in another thread.  My horizon is not always straight so I've learned how to quickly identify and fix it.  I shared that information so how is that not a contribution.

This is a pic I made, I know it's beginner stuff but I tried and at least posted my effort.  What's the best picture or video you've taken from your P4? I'm interested to see.

thank you for defining trolling. maybe you should read your own definition and check it against many of your posts.
nice artwork. maybe you should have started a thread, see what people have to say.
first, i dont think we should communicate before you straighten up your past misdemeanors. so far you have a problem even at acknowledging it, solid, not assumptions. maybe you should check all your past references, and if you have trouble discovering anything wrong, then forget about.

now you're challenging me directly. i have around 10 recharges on battery, that means around 10 flights. i dont have artwork and even if i had, i wouldn't care whether someone who disrespected me can appreciate it or not. i keep off your posts and would appreciate if you did the same with mines. i can see is a lot to ask ( you not getting involved with dejecting on my account), but what else can i do?

i will not address you again. that works for you as well, captain

2017-2-12
Use props
Punchbuggy
First Officer
Flight distance : 483166 ft
  • >>>
Australia

I've posted what little decent pics I've taken and some videos.  I'm learning this new photography platform and have fully said that many times, like your example of my horizon post in another thread.  My horizon is not always straight so I've learned how to quickly identify and fix it.  I shared that information so how is that not a contribution.

Alec, very cool. I like the 'little planet' pics as much as the PS3/4 game. Can I suggest that you repost this in another thread, and share what software you used? This thread has long had it's day, and despite appealing to the moderators it simply doesn't get killed off. I strongly suggest to all that we resist temptation and leave this thread alone and just let it die off now.
2017-2-12
Use props
AlecW
lvl.2
United States

WindSoul Posted at 2017-2-12 18:15
thank you for defining trolling. maybe you should read your own definition and check it against many of your posts.
nice artwork. maybe you should have started a thread, see what people have to say.
first, i dont think we should communicate before you straighten up your past misdemeanors. so far you have a problem even at acknowledging it, solid, not assumptions. maybe you should check all your past references, and if you have trouble discovering anything wrong, then forget about.

I have no past misdemeanors and I won't be changing anything, I've recieved zero warnings from any moderator ever here.  You challenged me, read your own posts.  I'll post what the heck I want here and follow the forum rules.
2017-2-12
Use props
dronist
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

RedHotPoker Posted at 2017-2-12 18:01
Haha, you called me a jocker?!

I'm Actually a SpYder jockey. Hahaha

"HAPPY GOING GUY" or maybe "HAPPY FLYING GUY"
2017-2-12
Use props
Euc
lvl.2
Flight distance : 69 ft
Australia

Now you are simply trolling.   I've posted what little decent pics I've taken and some videos.  I'm learning this new photography platform and have fully said that many times, like your example of my horizon post in another thread.  My horizon is not always straight so I've learned how to quickly identify and fix it.  I shared that information so how is that not a contribution.

That's brilliant. Love the world in a world thing with the sun above. Poster on the wall stuff. How did you do it?
2017-2-12
Use props
AlecW
lvl.2
United States

Punchbuggy Posted at 2017-2-12 18:20
Alec, very cool. I like the 'little planet' pics as much as the PS3/4 game. Can I suggest that you repost this in another thread, and share what software you used? This thread has long had it's day, and despite appealing to the moderators it simply doesn't get killed off. I strongly suggest to all that we resist temptation and leave this thread alone and just let it die off now.

It's a work in progress from my back porch at a known height (400 feet).  I need to clean this one up to get rid of the artifacts as I learn LR.  The goal is 4 worlds taken in winter, spring, summer and fall and then framing them all in a 2 foot square 4 part frame for my home office.

2017-2-12
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

I can already see the near future, in someone's forehead and it is blunt trauma... Haha
image.jpeg

RedHotPoker

2017-2-12
Use props
Punchbuggy
First Officer
  • >>>
Australia

AlecW Posted at 2017-2-12 18:33
It's a work in progress from my back porch at a known height (400 feet).  I need to clean this one up to get rid of the artifacts as I learn LR.  The goal is 4 worlds taken in winter, spring, summer and fall and then framing them all in a 2 foot square 4 part frame for my home office.

Hey, that's an absolutely brilliant idea. I may steal it - hope you don't mind.

Software? Light Room for editing? Little Planet panorama with...?

Oh, and where is this?
2017-2-12
Use props
WindSoul
lvl.3
Canada

Hey,

i see youre implying that adverse weather can have deviating effects on people. maybe you have something to share? from your own experience? maybe youre a medic? or is it just a thought you felt the need to contribute with? cause i dont see the value.

people migth turn anything to a joke for lack of a better idea. others prefer insulting. personally i prefer neither, but i guess sometimes my replies may be looked as unnecessarily pointing at flaws in original posts. and some pointing may be flawed as well. well, nobody's perfect.

if you manage to find one reply which is out of line and is uncalled for, ill erase it and issue an apology.
but if you dont, then I claim your own message is nothing short of a misdemeanor.
2017-2-12
Use props
AlecW
lvl.2
United States

Punchbuggy Posted at 2017-2-12 18:34

Software?

26 pics taken with Litchi, N8 filter, RAW converted to JPEG using LR with no editing. Microsoft ICE to stitch and make the world. Photoshop to get rid of lens flare and I added saturation and a couple other things .   I need to learn to get rid of the sky noise while not losing sharpness on the rest of the pic and am struggling with that.

Share yours if you make one, I love seeing where others fly from home.  

2017-2-12
Use props
WindSoul
lvl.3
Canada

Punchbuggy Posted at 2017-2-12 18:34

Software? Light Room for editing? Little Planet panorama with...?

get a room. youre in the wrong place. open a thread
2017-2-12
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

dronist Posted at 2017-2-12 18:27
"HAPPY GOING GUY" or maybe "HAPPY FLYING GUY"

Yup, it's in the darkest night stars, where the brightest light shines...

Thanks, my pleasure.. ;-)

RedHotPoker
2017-2-12
Use props
dronist
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

RedHotPoker Posted at 2017-2-12 18:49
Yup, it's in the darkest night stars, where the brightest light shines...

I just noticed it and corrected it... "NO POCKERING INTENDED"....
2017-2-12
Use props
dronist
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Real nice...keep it coming!
2017-2-12
Use props
AlecW
lvl.2
United States

RedHotPoker Posted at 2017-2-12 18:34
I can already see the near future, in someone's forehead and it is blunt trauma... Haha
[view_image]

No doubt about this, he's simply trolling the forum at this point.  It's no reflection of Canada, all countries have these guys.   I've been active on forums for years, he'll go off the deep end and get himself banned sooner or later.
2017-2-12
Use props
Punchbuggy
First Officer
  • >>>
Australia

WindSoul Posted at 2017-2-12 18:47
get a room. youre in the wrong place. open a thread

OMG! Really? You do have a skill with getting people off-side.
So, responding to your non-constructive comment: there is no point in getting another thread because this one has served absolutely NO purpose but to entertain many with your consistent provocation. May as well see it used for something useful...
2017-2-12
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

dronist Posted at 2017-2-12 19:00
I just noticed it and corrected it... "NO POCKERING INTENDED"....

Nothing but trouble, you are... Hahaha

Eh, at least you contained it, to the most troubled thread. Hehe

No problem, just laughing and keeping it RC real here...

RedHotPoker

2017-2-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules