Hardware issue with camera? Blurry in one corner
964 2 2017-2-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans464c96e6
lvl.2

Canada

So i've read several threads concerning video quality on the mavic. I had received my mavic about two weeks ago and just got back from vacation where i used it for the first time to record video. Everything was shot in 4k 30fps.
Now im aware of the whole manual focus thing. But i also know that the dji go 4 app has some sort of auto focus which automatically focuses when the mavic moves around?
One thing that is bothering me that is some of my videos seems to have really bad quality, top/mid left portion of the video is almost always blurry and some building and trees look like paintings ...There is some serious video compression problem or the camera is total crap!!!

Im wondering if its camera settings or a bad camera?
Im going to try to post some clips. By comparision my Phantom 3's videos are 1000% better looking

EDIT: Sample video link. I didnt put it on youtube as i didnt yougtube processing the video in anyway.. These samples are straight out of the aircraft, no editing.
The video clips are of the same area howere were recorded about two years apart.

Phantom 3 pro sample (January 2015): https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/4883446/Phantom%203%20pro.mp4

Mavic samples (January 2017): https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/4883446/mavic.mp4
2017-2-7
Use props
DJI-Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi, please find online chat on www.dji.com/support and follow instructions to send it in. We need to inspect this issue.
2017-2-7
Use props
fans464c96e6
lvl.2

Canada

im really reluctant to send the mavic. I have read a lot of threads where people were without their mavic for months and also many people received even more damaged mavics back from DJI.
How about DJI give me a refund. I didnt spend $1300 on camera that takes sh*t video.
2017-2-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules