Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI youtube channel clone or a new official channel?
606 7 2017-2-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
CuaC
First Officer
Flight distance : 369626 ft
Germany

I was looking for some new mavic videos on youtube and came across with this channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMYql4-NiV3OtAdzOCtbEEQ/videos

I think they're cloning DJIs video or if this is a new channel (name is DJI.com, info says official channel)

2017-2-8
Use props
CuaC
First Officer
Germany

Update: I think it's a rip off, no info on any video, just links to buy the products... on AliExpress!
2017-2-8
Use props
Jesper J
lvl.4
  • >>>
Denmark

There is no check mark next to the name, so i'm guessing that its properly somebody that's trying to get subscribers and views to earn money off DJI's brand.
2017-2-8
Use props
CuaC
First Officer
Germany

Jesper J Posted at 2017-2-8 00:35
There is no check mark next to the name, so i'm guessing that its properly somebody that's trying to get subscribers and views to earn money off DJI's brand.

Yup, it's a scam, the guy is uploading videos on a batch, and the only information on the video comments is referred links to AliExpress pretending to be the official shopping links. Already reported it to youtube.
2017-2-8
Use props
WYHSniper1007
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1003822 ft
  • >>>
United States

This is not offical channel!!
2017-2-8
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

I've reported it.
2017-2-8
Use props
CuaC
First Officer
Germany

Done it as well, it´s an obvious scam, and potentially dangerous to new buyers with those links to aliexpress...

Based on my experience on youtube, you should tell your community manager to report it as well as copyright issue (only the owner of the videos can report for that reason and they usually take copyright claims more seriously and thus faster than the others)

Have a nice day!
2017-2-8
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

CuaC Posted at 2017-2-8 13:47
Done it as well, it´s an obvious scam, and potentially dangerous to new buyers with those links to aliexpress...

Based on my experience on youtube, you should tell your community manager to report it as well as copyright issue (only the owner of the videos can report for that reason and they usually take copyright claims more seriously and thus faster than the others)

No problem, thanks.
2017-2-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules