12Next >
2149 58 2017-2-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans63974ffd
lvl.3
Flight distance : 629800 ft
United States

I love the product.  But Im having an isue syncing a new remote to my P4.   
Ive sat on hold for hours.  waited for chat for hours.   And Im about 8 hours into the seemingly simple process of trouble shooting...and then sending my drone to DJI for help.   It takes 6-10 minutes for EACH  response on chat.  And then the questions are being answered with little resolution...which means I have to re ask the question and wait another 6-10 minutes for a portion of the response.   

I AM BEYOND FRUSTRATED!

2017-2-2
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Really sorry for the frustrating.
Could you please provide me with the email address you used to contact us? Is the email address the same as your forum email?
Customer satisfaction is important to us! I'll help to report this and we will keep improving our service.
2017-2-2
Use props
fans63974ffd
lvl.3
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-2-2 17:52
Could you please provide me with the email address you used to contact us? Is the email address the same as your forum email?
Customer satisfaction is important to us! I'll help to report this and we will keep improving our service.

I sent you my email address in PM
2017-2-2
Use props
fans63974ffd
lvl.3
United States

fans63974ffd Posted at 2017-2-2 18:01

please keep in mind when looking at this chat , that I also tried to solve the problem twice by calling in to customer support on the phone.  Each time, I waited on hold for over an hour to speak with someone.   Then after I WAITED,  the customer support reps needed me to perform updates, and were "unable" to wait for me to perform them suggesting I call back...which meant I had to wait on hold for another hour to speak with someone
2017-2-2
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fans63974ffd Posted at 2017-2-2 18:13
please keep in mind when looking at this chat , that I also tried to solve the problem twice by calling in to customer support on the phone.  Each time, I waited on hold for over an hour to speak with someone.   Then after I WAITED,  the customer support reps needed me to perform updates, and were "unable" to wait for me to perform them suggesting I call back...which meant I had to wait on hold for another hour to speak with someone

Sorry I didn't receive your PM but I have just sent you one. Can you receive my message?
2017-2-2
Use props
fans63974ffd
lvl.3
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-2-2 18:19
Sorry I didn't receive your PM but I have just sent you one. Can you receive my message?

yes and I replied
2017-2-2
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

I'm sorry to hear you're having issues. Would it be possible for you to provide a brief synopsis of the troubleshooting steps you've provided thus far? Just to be clear, the new remote you received is not for the P4P/+, correct?
2017-2-2
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Sorry, I still cannot receive any message from you.
We will send an email to your forum email.
Please reply us with the email address you used to contact us.
2017-2-2
Use props
fans63974ffd
lvl.3
United States

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-2-2 22:31
I'm sorry to hear you're having issues. Would it be possible for you to provide a brief synopsis of the troubleshooting steps you've provided thus far? Just to be clear, the new remote you received is not for the P4P/+, correct?

I have owned a P4 for some time.   I needed to replace the RC.
FIRST DAY.... waited chat hold for over an HOUR, with the goal of asking advice on replacing the RC-the result was that I was told I was chatting with the wrong  department, and I was put BACK in line with 40 people in front of me to chat with post sales.   After and hour of waiting, I was forced to move on for the day
2ND DAY  i Decided to Call, to get help.  Waited for 1 and a half hours on phone call hold.  I spoke with someone.  It took him 25 minutes of putting me on hold to answer the simple question that the new P4Plus was compatible with my P4 aircraft.   SO I ordered the New RC

Several Days Later, I received my new P4+ Remote and went through tutorials and steps to try and sync it.  It wouldnt sync

WENT TO ONLINE CHAT.  Again, waited for over an hour to get connected.  and THEN spent over two hours chatting trying to troubleshoot the sync issue with no success.   I was finally instructed that I needed to send the Drone to DJI..and that I would get a shipping label in email in 24-48 hours

After 3 days I had not received the label.  SO.  I got back on chat.  AFTER WATING OVER AN HOUR I  wen t through and exhaustive exchange with your chat representative.   She assured me that they sent it.  I checked spam and it absolutely was not there.   She said they would send me another...WHICH I WOLD RECIEVE IN ANOTHER 24-48 HOURS.   we went round and round in this conversation.  But SINCE EVERY SINGLE RESPONSE I GOT FROM HER TOOK 6 TO 10 MINUTES TO RECEIVE, THIS VERY SIMPLE CONVERSATION TOOK WELL OVER AN HOUR.     

FINALLY....AND THIS IS EXTREMELY IMPORTANT:   I had originally purchased a different aircraft.  a P4+ just in case I could not fix my P4.   My GOAL was to return the P4+ to DJI once I was confident my P4 could be in working order again with the new RC.  HOWEVER,  this process has taken so many days and so many hours on chat or phone support, that I went a few days past DJI"s very short return period.  The new P4+ has not even been taking out of the master shipping carton....but the DJI chat rep simply said...."sorry, we cannot give you a return/refund"    THIS  is the worst insult of all....that after DJI wasted tons of my time...AND STILL has not successfully help me with my problem..that you refuse to allow me to return an  unopened drone

2017-2-3
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

fans63974ffd Posted at 2017-2-3 10:10
FIRST DAY.... waited chat hold for over an HOUR, with the goal of asking advice on replacing the RC-the result was that I was told I was chatting with the wrong  department, and I was put BACK in line with 40 people in front of me to chat with post sales.   After and hour of waiting, I was forced to move on for the day
2ND DAY  i Decided to Call, to get help.  Waited for 1 and a half hours on phone call hold.  I spoke with someone.  It took him 25 minutes of putting me on hold to answer the simple question that the new P4Plus was compatible with my P4 aircraft.   SO I ordered the New RC

Based on what was provided, I can tell you that the P4P+ RC will not work with the original P4, you can only use another P4 RC with that aircraft. I can try to relay the information you gave me to the proper department to see what can be done in regards to returning the P4P. Since you've been in contact with the Support team regarding the P4P+ RC, you should be ok for a refund on that RC if you want to look into getting the proper RC for your P4. Can you see if you have a ticket number generated when you called the Support team? Did they email you any information during that time?
2017-2-3
Use props
fans63974ffd
lvl.3
United States

yes. I will most definantly need to return the p4+ controller and purchase a different one.  Preferably without having to contact your customer service department through chat or phone.    Very surprising your customer service department told me it would compatible in the first place

Second, yes I would like to return the p4+.   I would have easily been able to do so within the 7 days had this other issue not have continued to drag on.   Its is still sealed in the container used for shipping.
2017-2-4
Use props
fans63974ffd
lvl.3
United States

hello?  anyone there?
2017-2-6
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Since you didn't click the reply button, we don't know you are responding to us.
Did you receive the shipping label and send it in?
2017-2-6
Use props
fans63974ffd
lvl.3
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-2-6 19:39
Since you didn't click the reply button, we don't know you are responding to us.

I did not receive a return label.  
But you have not been clear

What is it you have me returning?  

I have a p 4 plus controller that is apparently not compatible with my p4

and I have a totally separate p4+ package that I would like to return for full refund even though its been more than 7 days.  

I need to return both the remote...and the full p4+ package for a fill refund of around $ 2500

please advise
2017-2-7
Use props
fans63974ffd
lvl.3
United States

Im replying again.  Still no answers..still no label
2017-2-8
Use props
fans63974ffd
lvl.3
United States

service is SO BAD

Im re issuing this thread becuase DJI chose to combine my complaint thread into another thread, presumably becuase they didnt like my original thread title.

but Im going to restart this thread, again under the title, "service is SO bad" becuase that is really the central issue here.
http://forum.dji.com/forum.php?m ... mp;page=1#pid678481

below are the comments that were moved to a thread called "trying to sync my P4 remote"   but thats not really the major issue here.  The

I have spent HOURS trying to communicate with these people.   I cannot get any resolution.

[tr][/tr]
I love the product.  But Im having an isue syncing a new remote to my P4.   
Ive sat on hold for hours.  waited for chat for hours.   And Im about 8 hours into the seemingly simple process of trouble shooting...and then sending my drone to DJI for help.   It takes 6-10 minutes for EACH  response on chat.  And then the questions are being answered with little resolution...which means I have to re ask the question and wait another 6-10 minutes for a portion of the response.   

I AM BEYOND FRUSTRATED!

[url=]Favorite[/url]
[url=]Like[/url]

2017-2-2 17:30:12
Reply Edit

[tr][/tr]

DJI Mindy

China

2017-2-2 17:52:17
ManagementReply Upvote () Downvote () [url=]Report[/url]

[tr][/tr]

fans63974ffd
Hobbyist
Canada

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-2-2 17:52

View full quote

2017-2-2 18:01:43
ManagementReply EditUpvote () Downvote ()

[tr][/tr]

fans63974ffd
Hobbyist
Canada

fans63974ffd Posted at 2017-2-2 18:01

View full quote

2017-2-2 18:13:36

[tr][/tr]

DJI Mindy

China

fans63974ffd Posted at 2017-2-2 18:13

View full quote

2017-2-2 18:19:35

[tr][/tr]

fans63974ffd
Hobbyist
Canada

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-2-2 18:19

View full quote
yes and I replied

2017-2-2 19:37:13

[tr][/tr]

DJI-Jamie
DJI team

United States

fans63974ffd Posted at 2017-2-2 19:37
yes and I replied

View full quote

2017-2-2 22:31:13

[tr][/tr]

DJI Mindy

China

fans63974ffd Posted at 2017-2-2 19:37
yes and I replied

View full quote
Sorry, I still cannot receive any message from you.
We will send an email to your forum email.
Please reply us with the email address you used to contact us.

2017-2-2 22:35:05

[tr][/tr]

fans63974ffd
Hobbyist
United States

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-2-2 22:31

View full quote

Several Days Later, I received my new P4+ Remote and went through tutorials and steps to try and sync it.  It wouldnt sync

WENT TO ONLINE CHAT.  Again, waited for over an hour to get connected.  and THEN spent over two hours chatting trying to troubleshoot the sync issue with no success.   I was finally instructed that I needed to send the Drone to DJI..and that I would get a shipping label in email in 24-48 hours

After 3 days I had not received the label.  SO.  I got back on chat.  AFTER WATING OVER AN HOUR I  wen t through and exhaustive exchange with your chat representative.   She assured me that they sent it.  I checked spam and it absolutely was not there.   She said they would send me another...WHICH I WOLD RECIEVE IN ANOTHER 24-48 HOURS.   we went round and round in this conversation.  But SINCE EVERY SINGLE RESPONSE I GOT FROM HER TOOK 6 TO 10 MINUTES TO RECEIVE, THIS VERY SIMPLE CONVERSATION TOOK WELL OVER AN HOUR.     

FINALLY....AND THIS IS EXTREMELY IMPORTANT:   I had originally purchased a different aircraft.  a P4+ just in case I could not fix my P4.   My GOAL was to return the P4+ to DJI once I was confident my P4 could be in working order again with the new RC.  HOWEVER,  this process has taken so many days and so many hours on chat or phone support, that I went a few days past DJI"s very short return period.  The new P4+ has not even been taking out of the master shipping carton....but the DJI chat rep simply said...."sorry, we cannot give you a return/refund"    THIS  is the worst insult of all....that after DJI wasted tons of my time...AND STILL has not successfully help me with my problem..that you refuse to allow me to return an  unopened drone

2017-2-3 10:10:35

[tr][/tr]

DJI-Jamie
DJI team

United States

fans63974ffd Posted at 2017-2-3 10:10

View full quote
Based on what was provided, I can tell you that the P4P+ RC will not work with the original P4, you can only use another P4 RC with that aircraft. I can try to relay the information you gave me to the proper department to see what can be done in regards to returning the P4P. Since you've been in contact with the Support team regarding the P4P+ RC, you should be ok for a refund on that RC if you want to look into getting the proper RC for your P4. Can you see if you have a ticket number generated when you called the Support team? Did they email you any information during that time?

2017-2-3 13:10:01

[tr][/tr]

fans63974ffd
Hobbyist
Canada

yes. I will most definantly need to return the p4+ controller and purchase a different one.  Preferably without having to contact your customer service department through chat or phone.    Very surprising your customer service department told me it would compatible in the first place

Second, yes I would like to return the p4+.   I would have easily been able to do so within the 7 days had this other issue not have continued to drag on.   Its is still sealed in the container used for shipping.

4 days ago

[tr][/tr]

fans63974ffd
Hobbyist
Canada

hello?  anyone there?

2 days ago

[tr][/tr]

DJI Mindy

China

fans63974ffd Posted at 2017-2-6 11:18
hello?  anyone there?

View full quote

2 days ago

[tr][/tr]

fans63974ffd
Hobbyist
United States

View full quote
I did not receive a return label.  
But you have not been clear

What is it you have me returning?  

I have a p 4 plus controller that is apparently not compatible with my p4

and I have a totally separate p4+ package that I would like to return for full refund even though its been more than 7 days.  

I need to return both the remote...and the full p4+ package for a fill refund of around $ 2500

please advise

1 day ago

[tr][/tr]

fans63974ffd
Hobbyist
United States

2017-2-8
Use props
JPK
lvl.1

United States

Here is a history of the pain I've been dealing with DJI.   Basically I am a trying to get them to change my delivery of a F'g battery to No Signature Required or allow FedEx to re-address it to my office.  Emails go UN-anserwed and Chat's are Useless.

This is what I send in my chat daily for the last 2 weeks:

ITS THAT TIME AGAIN…..  To chat with you guys and have you assure me that this will be resolved.  We are going over a month with not responses from my emails and Chat Representative basically telling that things will work out.  How hard is it for someone to reply to any email and for you to actually contact someone to resolve this?????

This is in reference to 0019886212650.   This was ordered on 04 Jan 2017 and was said to ship in 3-5 days.  We did not receive anything after the purchase confirmation until a chat and two emails were sent on 11 Jan 2017.  We then sent another email on 17 Jan 2017.  This time we actually received a confirmation the they were looking into our inquiry.  Sent another on the 18 Jan 2017 and now getting a little upset.   Received another confirmation on 23 Jan 2017 and then approx. 12 hours later received a Tracking Number for FEDEX.  Disappointed, but happy that it was shipped.  FEDEX was unable to leave the package as DJI put a signature requirement on delivery.  DJI also wouldn’t allow FEDEX to change the address of delivery or even the ability to drop it off at another FEDEX office for me to pick it up.   After speaking with FEDEX I immediately sent an email on 26 Jan 2017 asking for this to be remedied by DJI changing the signature requirement or the ability to change the address.  On 27 Jan 2017 I waited 2 hours to for a Chat since there is NOBODY I can speak with at DJI.  Again, on the 28th and again on 01 Feb 2017 and again on 02 Feb 2017 and again on 03 Feb 2017  and again on 06 Feb and today with yet another long wait today for a chat..  The most recent have told me they have escalated and to wait 24-48hrs.  I’ve done that twice.

I finally received an email reply on 07 Feb from my sending a daily email asking where is our order and to have it changed to NO SIGNATURE REQUIRED.  I reply’d back but, still NOTHING.  I do think this might of been a result of me complaining about the DJI communication on one of your forums on 06 Feb.  How busy can you be and how many people work for that company?   

All of this falling on a company that does not care about their customers and their assurance every time I chat that they are passing this on to some who will email me back.   I tried to escalate this to a manager, but none seem to exist with the chat group.  They also stated they have no phone number to pass on and they are unable to make phone calls themselves.   This whole experience has left me to reconsider ever purchasing from DJI or any of their products again.  How hard is it to communicate within your company and more importantly your customers.  I know what you are going to say,  “We’re sorry and I will forward this to someone who with contact you”.   It’s like we're living 30 years ago.   I thought the Internet was supposed to make communicating more efficient and quickly.   Any other company, I’ve dealt with via email and chat responds ASAP.  Lastly and sadly, I’ve learned the hard way the DJI is awful of communicating.
2017-2-8
Use props
fans63974ffd
lvl.3
United States

JPK Posted at 2017-2-8 09:34
Here is a history of the pain I've been dealing with DJI.   Basically I am a trying to get them to change my delivery of a F'g battery to No Signature Required or allow FedEx to re-address it to my office.  Emails go UN-anserwed and Chat's are Useless.

This is what I send in my chat daily for the last 2 weeks:

thanks for your feedback.  Im guessing this is a common problem.  New customers should certainly beware before they buy
2017-2-8
Use props
fans63974ffd
lvl.3
United States

wow, actually all you have to do is take a look at the title of the threads.  Seems DJI is taking ALL their customers for granted
2017-2-8
Use props
fans63974ffd
lvl.3
United States

fans63974ffd Posted at 2017-2-8 06:32

replying again.  Ive moved the conversation back to my thread with appropriate title "service is SO BAD"
http://forum.dji.com/forum.php?m ... mp;page=1#pid685291

please reply, and help me resolve the issue
2017-2-8
Use props
DJI-Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi, can you tell us who informed you that P4P+ remote controller can be used on P4?  If it's online chat, can you tell us the email you filled it in? So we can locate the chat history, verify, and take proper measures
2017-2-8
Use props
fans63974ffd
lvl.3
United States

DJI-Thor Posted at 2017-2-8 18:35
Hi, can you tell us who informed you that P4P+ remote controller can be used on P4?  If it's online chat, can you tell us the email you filled it in? So we can locate the chat history, verify, and take proper measures

it was the gentleman on the telephone chat.   

now, can you PLEASE respond to my return requests

P4+ controller
and
p4+ drone package that is unopened.
2017-2-9
Use props
fans63974ffd
lvl.3
United States

DJI-Thor Posted at 2017-2-8 18:35

P4+ controller
and
p4+ drone package that is unopened.
2017-2-9
Use props
fans63974ffd
lvl.3
United States

I have purchased 4 drones and an OSMO  from DJI.  I would think that makes me a good customer.   Apparently though, Im not valued......based on customer service responses
2017-2-9
Use props
Ranze
lvl.2

United States

fans63974ffd Posted at 2017-2-9 16:04
I have purchased 4 drones and an OSMO  from DJI.  I would think that makes me a good customer.   Apparently though, Im not valued......based on customer service responses

HA! That's where you messed up. You gave too much credit to DJI. They got your money, that's the end of that. They need some sort of Director or Customer Relations or something. But I'm sure they're have little interest  to invest in customer relations improvement.
2017-2-9
Use props
DJI-Thor
Administrator

fans63974ffd Posted at 2017-2-9 09:31

In principle, the DJI product can not be returned if used, and doesn't have product defection.   But if you were misinformed by a representative of DJI, an exception might apply. So I need to look into it.

Can you PM me the phone number you called, the phone number you used, and approximate time of call including time zone?  So I  can check the phone record.
2017-2-9
Use props
fans63974ffd
lvl.3
United States

DJI-Thor Posted at 2017-2-9 18:32
In principle, the DJI product can not be returned if used, and doesn't have product defection.   But if you were misinformed by a representative of DJI, an exception might apply. So I need to look into it.

Can you PM me the phone number you called, the phone number you used, and approximate time of call including time zone?  So I  can check the phone record.

DUDE.   the product doesnt sync with my drone....IT HAS NOT BEEN USED
MY ORDER NUMBERS ARE  0018701390377

AND

The phone number I called was 1 (818) 235 0789   on Jan 23rd.   I wouldnt have ordered this if the guy on the phone didnt tell me it would work....so you guys need to exchange this for the correct remote.  AND take back my unopened ps4+ for full refund
2017-2-10
Use props
fans63974ffd
lvl.3
United States

and PLEASE do not try to tell me about the number of Days DJI allows before returns.   I wouldve returned these items WELL within the 7 days allowed if DJI would have just taken care of this in a reasonable amount of time.

But DAYS go by between communications from DJI.   HOURS go by trying to communicate with DJI phone and chat.   

This was a very simple problem:   The products are not what is needed...so in a 5 minute conversation I should have been able to get a return authorization and send the product back, and order the products desired

Instead...I have spend hours and hours and hours.   and days waiting for a very simple resolution.  .  Had DJI service been the least bit competent, I would have returned both orders within the 7 days and bought the correct products

DJI HAS BECOME A VERY POOR COMPANY
2017-2-10
Use props
fans63974ffd
lvl.3
United States

AND

The phone number I called was 1 (818) 235 0789   on Jan 23rd.   I wouldnt have ordered this if the guy on the phone didnt tell me it would work....so you guys need to exchange this for the correct remote.  AND take back my unopened ps4+ for full refund
2017-2-10
Use props
fans63974ffd
lvl.3
United States

and PLEASE do not try to tell me about the number of Days DJI allows before returns.   I wouldve returned these items WELL within the 7 days allowed if DJI would have just taken care of this in a reasonable amount of time.

But DAYS go by between communications from DJI.   HOURS go by trying to communicate with DJI phone and chat.   

This was a very simple problem:   The products are not what is needed...so in a 5 minute conversation I should have been able to get a return authorization and send the product back, and order the products desired

Instead...I have spend hours and hours and hours.   and days waiting for a very simple resolution.  .  Had DJI service been the least bit competent, I would have returned both orders within the 7 days and bought the correct products

2017-2-10
Use props
fans63974ffd
lvl.3
United States

2017-2-10
Use props
fans63974ffd
lvl.3
United States

Ranze Posted at 2017-2-9 17:19
HA! That's where you messed up. You gave too much credit to DJI. They got your money, that's the end of that. They need some sort of Director or Customer Relations or something. But I'm sure they're have little interest  to invest in customer relations improvement.

4 years ago they were a good company with great customer service.  Something has changed dramatically.  This is beyond terrible
2017-2-10
Use props
fans63974ffd
lvl.3
United States

its crazy that you guy let days go by between responses, then claim customers have gone past the number of return days.  
2017-2-10
Use props
DJI-Thor
Administrator

fans63974ffd Posted at 2017-2-10 11:56

Don't worry about the return date, we will factor in our delay in response.

What's the phone number you used for calling?  Since the PM of the forum doesn't seem working very well. Please email it to me at ***@dji.com  with a reference to this post. Then I'll escalate the case. Thank you.
2017-2-10
Use props
fans63974ffd
lvl.3
United States

RE: CUSTOMER SERVICE IS SO BAD

DJI-Thor Posted at 2017-2-10 23:42

What's the phone number you used for calling?  Since the PM of the forum doesn't seem working very well. Please email it to me at   with a reference to this post. Then I'll escalate the case. Thank you.

Hunter
I would be very helpful in getting a resolution if you would READ my posts.   If you did, you would notice that I answered your question in  post # 28.   But you didnt read it, and MORE DAYS HAVE PAST

The number I 818  235 0789.     

PLEASE, ON YOUR NEXT POST SEND ME INFORMATION TO MAKE THE RETURNS I HAVE REQESTED!@!!!!!!!
2017-2-12
Use props
DanMan32
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2489501 ft
United States

I'm curious, why did you buy a P4P if you only needed an RC?
2017-2-12
Use props
fans63974ffd
lvl.3
United States

DanMan32 Posted at 2017-2-12 19:37
I'm curious, why did you buy a P4P if you only needed an RC?

long story.   P4 was lost for a few days then recovered.  I thougth it was gone forever.  IN the mean time my P4 remote got badly damaged. ....it was a bad week ;-)

I ordered the P4+, and the very next day someone found my p4 and called me.   I was waiting to make sure I could sync a new RC to my P4 before I cancelled/returned my p4+.  

I could have easily accomplished all of this in a timely manner If I could just get decent communication with out waiting a day between each incomplete message
2017-2-13
Use props
fans63974ffd
lvl.3
United States

fans63974ffd Posted at 2017-2-12 08:41
Hunter
I would be very helpful in getting a resolution if you would READ my posts.   If you did, you would notice that I answered your question in  post # 28.   But you didnt read it, and MORE DAYS HAVE PAST

ANYTHING NEW????

SERIOUSLY....I JUST NEED TO RETURN THESE ITEMS AND BUY AN NEW RC THAT WILL WORK.   PLEASE QUIT DRAGGING THIS OUT!!!
2017-2-14
Use props
fans63974ffd
lvl.3
United States

DJI-Thor Posted at 2017-2-10 23:42

What's the phone number you used for calling?  Since the PM of the forum doesn't seem working very well. Please email it to me at   with a reference to this post. Then I'll escalate the case. Thank you.

Replying again.  can you pleaes send me information on return.   This is really very upsetting how long it takes DJI to return messages.   This is a simple resolution
2017-2-15
Use props
fans63974ffd
lvl.3
United States

MIndy
thought Id reply to you as well because Hunter is now not responding to me.

Replying again.  can you pleaes send me information on return.   This is really very upsetting how long it takes DJI to return messages.   This is a simple resolution
2017-2-15
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules