2153 58 2017-2-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans63974ffd
lvl.3
Flight distance : 629800 ft
United States

DJI-Thor Posted at 2017-2-10 23:42
Don't worry about the return date, we will factor in our delay in response.

What's the phone number you used for calling?  Since the PM of the forum doesn't seem working very well. Please email it to me at   with a reference to this post. Then I'll escalate the case. Thank you.

just thought Id try AGAIN.  to see if you guys ever planned on helping me
2017-2-15
Use props
fans63974ffd
lvl.3
United States

What's the phone number you used for calling?  Since the PM of the forum doesn't seem working very well. Please email it to me at ***@dji.com  with a reference to this post. Then I'll escalate the case. Thank you.

it how now been 6 DAYS since your last communication.   can you please respond
2017-2-16
Use props
fans63974ffd
lvl.3
United States

fans63974ffd Posted at 2017-2-15 07:24
MIndy
thought Id reply to you as well because Hunter is now not responding to me.

can you PLEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASE help me?
2017-2-16
Use props
DJI-Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Please don't spam posts, it's not helpful.  Your case is undergoing investigation now.  My colleague says he/she left a voice mail in your phone, and will call again tomorrow.
2017-2-16
Use props
fans63974ffd
lvl.3
United States

DJI-Thor Posted at 2017-2-16 18:42
Please don't spam posts, it's not helpful.  Your case is undergoing investigation now.  My colleague says he/she left a voice mail in your phone, and will call again tomorrow.

Spam by definition is an unsolicited ad.   Im simply bringing  necessary attention to the terrible service Im getting and the lack of responses.  And nobody called me.  If they did there was no reason not to leave a message

look man.   if you were me you'd be doing the same thing after this much work to simply return an unused product that is still wrapped up

What is there to investigate?   I have 2 perfectly good UNUSED products.   I would not  have bought the p4+ and would have sent back my p4+ drone on time had your rep not told the wrong thing.   Had he been knowledgable and told me the correct information, I wouldve bought a p4 RC.  There is no need to investigate...just put the products back on the shelf and give me credit.  

Then I will happily purchase the correct P4 RC and quit complaining online
2017-2-16
Use props
fans63974ffd
lvl.3
United States

Spam by definition is an unsolicited ad.   Im simply bringing  necessary attention to the terrible service Im getting and the lack of responses.  And nobody called me.  If they did there was no reason not to leave a message

look man.   if you were me you'd be doing the same thing after this much work to simply return an unused product that is still wrapped up

What is there to investigate?   I have 2 perfectly good UNUSED products.   I would not  have bought the p4+ and would have sent back my p4+ drone on time had your rep not told the wrong thing.   Had he been knowledgable and told me the correct information, I wouldve bought a p4 RC.  There is no need to investigate...just put the products back on the shelf and give me credit.  

Then I will happily purchase the correct P4 RC and quit complaining online
2017-2-16
Use props
fans63974ffd
lvl.3
United States

beautiful day outside today.   Perfect day to take my P4 out for some great shots.  Oops cant.  Because you guys continue to INVESTIGATE my situation rather than just do take the corrrect and simple action and let me send my orders back and buy the correct product.   Incredibly frustrating.   
2017-2-18
Use props
fans63974ffd
lvl.3
United States

What's the phone number you used for calling?  Since the PM of the forum doesn't seem working very well. Please email it to me at ***@dji.com  with a reference to this post. Then I'll escalate the case. Thank you.

coming up on a full MONTH that Ive been trying to get a simple solution to a problem.  Is today a day that you respond, telling me someone is working on it?

Or is today another day that nothing happens?
2017-2-20
Use props
fans63974ffd
lvl.3
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-2-2 17:52
Really sorry for the frustrating.
Could you please provide me with the email address you used to contact us? Is the email address the same as your forum email?
Customer satisfaction is important to us! I'll help to report this and we will keep improving our service.

coming up on a full MONTH that Ive been trying to get a simple solution to a problem.  Is today a day that you respond, telling me someone is working on it?

Or is today another day that nothing happens?
2017-2-20
Use props
fans63974ffd
lvl.3
United States

When will colleague attempt to call?
2017-2-20
Use props
DJI-Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

fans63974ffd Posted at 2017-2-20 11:04
When will colleague attempt to call?

Sorry about the delay, I'll ask her to make another phone call.
2017-2-20
Use props
fans63974ffd
lvl.3
United States

DJI-Thor Posted at 2017-2-20 18:42

why the delay.  I just need to return the products and buy the correct RC

right now I cant fly my P4 and Im stuck with these items I dont need.  Just help me make the returns!
2017-2-21
Use props
fans63974ffd
lvl.3
United States

no call today

Again...why do I need a call

Just need to
1.  Return the two orders
2.  Buy a New RC.

this is very simple
2017-2-21
Use props
fans63974ffd
lvl.3
United States

Hunter? PLEASE Help get this resolved!  Please respond with some useful information today
2017-2-22
Use props
denyed
New

Canada

This freaking scares me. I have to send in my P4 due to Aircraft Encoder Error (seems DJI installed P3P firmware on it). I need it within weeks. This is scary the level of service. I'm so sorry you have to go through this.
2017-2-23
Use props
fans63974ffd
lvl.3
United States

denyed Posted at 2017-2-23 14:43
This freaking scares me. I have to send in my P4 due to Aircraft Encoder Error (seems DJI installed P3P firmware on it). I need it within weeks. This is scary the level of service. I'm so sorry you have to go through this.

thanks

its wasnt always this bad.   

something has changed.  

I also think there is a chance that because I have been the squeaky wheel that they have an internal policy of punishing loud people in order to show them who is boss.

For the record, when I originally started this thread the title was  "service is SO bad".    And I have gone back 2 times and reposted it under the same title.  Each time I do, they go in and change it

Ive bought about $10000 worth of product from them. They continue to treat me as if Im a nuisance.

2017-2-23
Use props
fans63974ffd
lvl.3
United States

denyed Posted at 2017-2-23 14:43

...you wont get it back within weeks.  You should be scared as should anyone else depending on this product
2017-2-23
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

fans63974ffd Posted at 2017-2-23 15:21
...you wont get it back within weeks.  You should be scared as should anyone else depending on this product

We feel so sorry for the trouble you're experiencing, we're looking into your case and will try our best to help you get it sorted out as soon as possible.
2017-2-23
Use props
fans63974ffd
lvl.3
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-2-23 18:11
We feel so sorry for the trouble you're experiencing, we're looking into your case and will try our best to help you get it sorted out as soon as possible.

I do not believe you

it has been days, weeks and months.

My issue is very simple to solve.   no one at DJI is trying to help

I know your job is simply to post and say "Im sorry"  but no one at DJI is actually helping.  

It would take the lowest level employee at DJI 10 minutes to finish this if you really wanted to  help or cared about your customers
2017-2-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules