Need help with my drone
689 1 2017-2-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
cmilton
New

United States

Once again I have to let everyone know that DJI's service facility in Los Angeles has failed to deliver on their promises. This is the 4th time I have returned this PV2+ for repair even though it has never been flown by me. I shipped it back 2nd day air and was promised a very quick turn-around and 2nd day air shipping back to me. It was received on the 25th January and now it is the 7 February and they still have not fixed it as parts are very hard to find.

The cost of shipping backwards and forwards including your labor and parts has far exceeded the value of the FV2+ and FV3 or 4. So why will DJI simply not replace it with a current version for which you actually have parts if needed? In the mean time I am losing business and clients simply because your multi-billion dollar company is too cheap to give me a replacement as compensation for all the issues and time wasting I have had to endure.

A response from you or your CEO, ChangTao, is requested as I will not suffer any longer and be subject to repair supervisors in Los Angeles placating me with pathetic excuses about why this repair is taking so long and that a replacement is "out of the question". No-one seems to have the authority, brains or balls to insist that the piece of crap I bought is completely unusable and unrepairable due to lack of parts and should be replaced by a more current model.

The supervisors I have spoken too include: Marquez, Tom and Marshal. Of course they refuse to let me speak to the L.A. managing director or any other authoritative person to get this long overdue situation resolved.

Yours most sincerely,

Clive Milton

2017-2-8
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Clive Milton, thanks for bringing this to our attention, sincerely apologize for your unpleasant experience.
I just checked your case, "Flight tested" has been done, it will be shipped out once quality is assessed. I'll also inform our related team for your case and help you handle it as soon as possible.
2017-2-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules