The Latest in Mavic Accessories
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ben Walford
lvl.1

United States

I always wondered when the Mavic was going to have prop guards. After all, there are many who are just learning how to fly a quad and get into all sorts of accidents putting themselves in harm's way with the propellers. One can't argue that having a prop guard is a waste of time. You protect the aircraft as well as yourself. What is more of a win-win situation then that? However, looking on the DJI page, I see that there are many more accessories available. Here are a few accessories that can really add value to the Mavic.

2017-2-8
Use props
tellus1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 105551 ft
Australia

My sleeve is due to arrive today, will update with my opinion of it
2017-2-14
Use props
Bent Kangaroo
lvl.4
Flight distance : 362510 ft
Australia

Prop guards are a waste of time
2017-2-14
Use props
fans2b75c050
lvl.2

United States

Bent Kangaroo Posted at 2017-2-14 15:59
Prop guards are a waste of time

I agree. Especially with the cost of the prop guards case. Which requires a whole new set of prop blades.
2017-2-14
Use props
Serc.
lvl.2
Germany

fans2b75c050 Posted at 2017-2-14 16:29
I agree. Especially with the cost of the prop guards case. Which requires a whole new set of prop blades.

Plus it takes away the Main Feature of the mavic which is portability.

You now habe to carry the prop guards or Cages seperately or need a whole deine bag again, in this case i would choose the Phantom series over the mavic.

And they also make you much more shaky in the Wind, decrease your flight time, especially with smaller props.

The only time where those Cages make really Sense is when flying through a very Small passage, tunnel or some trees when flying above a Lake for example.

Thats the only time you would maybe need it if you are fairly new with flying, so you avoid a Crash.
2017-2-14
Use props
Bent Kangaroo
lvl.4
Flight distance : 362510 ft
Australia

There are already a few " Accessory " threads but i think most have viewed already.

http://forum.dji.com/thread-83625-1-1.html

http://forum.dji.com/thread-83951-1-1.html

Just to add

2017-2-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules