Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
WARNING !! home point has a Possible glitch.
864 9 2017-2-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ricci2
lvl.4
Flight distance : 61158 ft
  • >>>
France

Hi All,
M600 on a routine test flight, I thought I would do a full systems chk, all was well when I pressed the Auto land button, aborted a metre from the ground then lifted to 10m then pressed the home button. It tried to land where it was, just descended. So aborted and lifted to 10m again and pressed the "H" on the controller and it just said it's landing and just descended where it was.

So looked at the sliders in the configuration to see if all were turned on and green, yes, looked at the altitude and it was set to 25m as normal, I have all the latest updates however there was an update for the go app followed by another a day later and this has happened between flights due to inclement weather.
I will chk the logs later.

Has anybody tried a RTH since the last go app update?

If anybody has a flight planned could they please do a RTH and see if it's a universal issue or just me, be prepaired for it to land where it is so have a flat area to test on please.

Thanks

Ricci
2017-2-8
Use props
ricci2
lvl.4
  • >>>
France

Just looked at the flight logs and I did press the home button and I did have 17 sats. Home point was set before takeoff. The craft did not ascend to 25m, it landed plus showed 0m when I was at 2m.
The Go app last update (4-2-17) said it " fixed measurement units that don't match international system of units" ??

ricci
2017-2-8
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

ricci2 Posted at 2017-2-8 15:43
Just looked at the flight logs and I did press the home button and I did have 17 sats. Home point was set before takeoff. The craft did not ascend to 25m, it landed plus showed 0m when I was at 2m.
The Go app last update (4-2-17) said it " fixed measurement units that don't match international system of units" ??

Just to make sure I'm on the same page, this happened when right above the home point or was it farther out? Could you happen to sync your logs and I can see if I can get them evaluated? Could you verify the Go app version that you have for me?
2017-2-8
Use props
ricci2
lvl.4
  • >>>
France

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-2-8 16:22
Just to make sure I'm on the same page, this happened when right above the home point or was it farther out? Could you happen to sync your logs and I can see if I can get them evaluated? Could you verify the Go app version that you have for me?

Greetings Jamie,
The logs are all uploaded, its the last flight, at about 1:48s I pressed the home button on the controller and the logs show that too. I did two previous auto lands  and aborted both on the go app. The landing was 10m from the home point.
Version 3.1.4
If the weathers ok I will fly again, also the osd sliders don't work on the app.
Thanks for getting involved.

Ricci
2017-2-8
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

ricci2 Posted at 2017-2-8 19:40
Greetings Jamie,
The logs are all uploaded, its the last flight, at about 1:48s I pressed the home button on the controller and the logs show that too. I did two previous auto lands  and aborted both on the go app. The landing was 10m from the home point.
Version 3.1.4

Whenever you can would be great. Could you happen to reiterate what mobile device you use? It's been a while since I've seen that posted about.
2017-2-8
Use props
ricci2
lvl.4
  • >>>
France

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-2-8 22:12
Whenever you can would be great. Could you happen to reiterate what mobile device you use? It's been a while since I've seen that posted about.

hello Jamie,
I use an iPad air2 with latest update, I will try with iPhone 6s+, iPad Pro. too.
thanks

Ricci
2017-2-9
Use props
SkySight Aerial
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3312018 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I believe if it is within a certain distance (20m?) of the home point when the RTH is triggered this is normal.
2017-2-9
Use props
nil
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1874137 ft
Denmark

Haven't figured out how to add a picture here! So on page 35 in the Matrice 600 user manual it says: "The aircraft automatically descends and lands if RTH is triggered when the aircraft flies within a 65 feet (20 meter) radius of the Home Point."
2017-2-9
Use props
ricci2
lvl.4
  • >>>
France

Hi All,

I have been testing today and Nil & Skysight Aerial are correct, it would appear this is now the case, 20m x,y,z, before trigger will work; however I only posted because before I could trigger the RTH @5m and have done so many times as the logs will confirm.
Sorry if I have caused any discomfort but when something changes that you get used to I PANIC first and clean up the mess afterwards!!!!!!!!!
Thanks for the info Chaps much appreciated.

ricci
2017-2-9
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

ricci2 Posted at 2017-2-9 10:24
Hi All,

I have been testing today and Nil & Skysight Aerial are correct, it would appear this is now the case, 20m x,y,z, before trigger will work; however I only posted because before I could trigger the RTH @5m and have done so many times as the logs will confirm.

Good to hear it got sorted.
2017-2-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules