Inspire 2 RC issue
619 3 2017-2-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jeff32
New
United States

When I first flew the all I had to do was push the left stick up and the blades would start up and I would go up, after firmware updates, the only way to get the blades turning is to do auto takeoff? Help?
2017-2-8
Use props
GabeZ
lvl.3
Flight distance : 768448 ft
United States

Hi Jeff,
   I could be wrong, but I've never been able to take off simply by pushing the left stick.  I've always had to do CSC or auto take off.  There is a new option in the Go App 4 for emergency shut down settings.  But I haven't found anything for simply pressing up on the left stick.  I believe this is a safety measure so that the engines don't automatically arm if you were to bump the stick.
2017-2-8
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Gabe is correct, it's not possible to arm the motors by strictly pressing throttle. If you mean that you are unable to use the throttle to take off after the motors are armed via CSC, check to make sure that you are not in beginner mode.
2017-2-10
Use props
I 2 Fly
lvl.4
Flight distance : 8176 ft
South Africa

GabeZ Posted at 2017-2-8 19:15
Hi Jeff,
   I could be wrong, but I've never been able to take off simply by pushing the left stick.  I've always had to do CSC or auto take off.  There is a new option in the Go App 4 for emergency shut down settings.  But I haven't found anything for simply pressing up on the left stick.  I believe this is a safety measure so that the engines don't automatically arm if you were to bump the stick.

Yep - mostly standard on the DJI stuff.  Once both sticks pulled to the bottom sides and the motors spin, the left stick only will give you a lift off...
2017-2-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules