Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Mavic Video Shake/Vibration... NO Reply from DJI Support
1215 4 2017-2-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
steveau
lvl.1

Australia

Hi All, I've had my Mavic for nearly two weeks, but from the first flight, I've had this video vibration problem. As you can see in the video, when you look ay the white fences or the masts on the boats they have a wavering shake. Have used DJI Assistant 2       to reload firmware and calibrate before each flight. Done IMU       calibration before each flight. Have changed Propellers and       checked gimble mounts for correct seating etc... It appears to be       a gimble/camera issue or a vibration with mavic itself. Video       sample here on youtube :

I have emailed DJI Support twice about sending it in for warranty, but never had any response. Just a reply email saying I will be contacted soon. Seems they are not too interested in my issue. Any advice or help would be greatly welcome.
Thanks.
2017-2-9
Use props
DJI-Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

You mean the Moiré pattern?  It's a common patter, not a product issue.
2017-2-9
Use props
steveau
lvl.1

Australia

DJI-Thor Posted at 2017-2-9 02:44
You mean the Moiré pattern?  It's a common patter, not a product issue.

Thanks but can you explain more? I haven't changed any default settings, so should I be getting this pattern?
2017-2-9
Use props
bigcheese
lvl.2
Flight distance : 403304 ft
Germany

it is a limitstion of 1080p60fps or 96fps mode.
just record in 4k and do a downsample if necessary...
it is like this for getting lag minimized for dji goggles
2017-2-9
Use props
steveau
lvl.1

Australia

bigcheese Posted at 2017-2-9 02:52
it is a limitstion of 1080p60fps or 96fps mode.
just record in 4k and do a downsample if necessary...
it is like this for getting lag minimized for dji goggles

Thanks a lot.. I will try changing to 4k tomorrow and update what happens. Thanks for your time :-)
2017-2-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules