Order from 2016 not delivered - DJI action required
1635 18 2017-2-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
zuifon
lvl.1

France

Hello !

Mavic Pro orders from 2016 from the supplier LDLC.com are not delivered while others suppliers delivers order from Mid January.

I have written to several e-mail but the problem is never solved !

So please do you job TODAY and send Mavic Pro to LDLC.com !!!!!!

2017-2-9
Use props
Chriscycling
lvl.3
United Kingdom

DJI have stated they were prioritising direct orders over 3rd parties back at the beginning of January. Not sure who LDLC are but I'd cancel and go direct if you want your Mavic soon........
2017-2-9
Use props
Harbourside
Second Officer
Flight distance : 6467 ft
United Kingdom

There is no mention of LDLC being an authorised dealer or reseller on the DJI website.
So I would do as suggested above and cancel your order and use the French DJI store or one of the dealers listed by DJI in France.
DJI will not issue any warranty for products not purchased from authorised dealers, so it would be best to go somewhere else anyway.

There is no point ranting to DJI, its LDLC who are to blame. Have you spoken to them about your order ?
2017-2-9
Use props
Bent Kangaroo
lvl.4
Flight distance : 362510 ft
Australia

Here we go again.
2017-2-9
Use props
zuifon
lvl.1

France

I think LDLC is an official reseller : it's a big group they have auctions in Paris stock exchange. The list on DJI site is not updated I think because I can't see Apple too.

I have spoken with LDLC they say it's DJI fault. They can't receive anything, DJI never respects the delay, they have changed the delay several times since 2016 !
2017-2-10
Use props
DT393
lvl.3
Flight distance : 282979 ft
United States

My friend bought through amazon a week before me, I have my drone, he doesn't. Cancel and go through DJI, it is a lot more productive then yelling at DJI reps on here. Your store is the one who should be all up in DJIs business. I would blame them.
2017-2-10
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

I'm sorry you have not received your order yet.
As the others have suggested, you can cancel your order and order directly from DJI online if you want it sooner. Shipping for the combo to France is only 1-3 days after conformation.
Capture.JPG
2017-2-10
Use props
dirkjan82
lvl.3
Flight distance : 112169 ft
Netherlands

If you check the forums here you can see that there are plenty of resellers that still have open orders from 2016, all the way back to at least October. So you statement that other suppliers deliver orders from mid January is incorrect. Perhaps it's a few. I've seen some comments from people in the US that they were lucky with Amazon or BestBuy to get a January order in their hands already.
And now that I think of it: it was only a few big resellers from the US that seem to get stock they can sell without seemingly having a list of waiting pre-orders. So I wonder when European reseller get that amount of stock...
2017-2-10
Use props
zuifon
lvl.1

France

DJI-Ken Posted at 2017-2-10 12:35
As the others have suggested, you can cancel your order and order directly from DJI online if you want it sooner. Shipping for the combo to France is only 1-3 days after conformation.

The problem is that for ordering a combo on your website I need a discount code like LDLC.
I don't want to add 135€ to solve the problem. It's DJI fault, not my fault !
2017-2-11
Use props
zuifon
lvl.1

France

dirkjan82 Posted at 2017-2-10 12:44
If you check the forums here you can see that there are plenty of resellers that still have open orders from 2016, all the way back to at least October. So you statement that other suppliers deliver orders from mid January is incorrect. Perhaps it's a few. I've seen some comments from people in the US that they were lucky with Amazon or BestBuy to get a January order in their hands already.
And now that I think of it: it was only a few big resellers from the US that seem to get stock they can sell without seemingly having a list of waiting pre-orders. So I wonder when European reseller get that amount of stock...

I am on a french forum about DJI and LDLC.com / Materiel.net (both companies are the same group) is the only problem. Other suppliers in France : Fnac, Boulanger, StudioSport don't have 2016 orders anymore. Fnac and Boulanger are more famous than LDLC so they have more orders but less waiting time, it's not logic !
2017-2-11
Use props
Impossible J
lvl.2
United States

Why would this LDLC place be selling mavics at lower than retail price? Of course they aren't in a hurry to fill your order. They're probably losing money on each sale, the mavic was meant to be a loss-leader for them and it backfired. If you insist on a discount, you're probably stuck waiting.
2017-2-11
Use props
keith55
lvl.2
United Kingdom

DJI-Ken Posted at 2017-2-10 12:35

Hello Ken,

I did exactly that. I was waiting for an Amazon order from November 1st. I cancelled and ordered via DJI on 31st January.  I cancelled my order with Amazon because DJI was promising to ship within 7-10 days.  I've now been waiting 13 days.  The order number is 0448981660538.
2017-2-11
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

keith55 Posted at 2017-2-11 13:58
Hello Ken,

I did exactly that. I was waiting for an Amazon order from November 1st. I cancelled and ordered via DJI on 31st January.  I cancelled my order with Amazon because DJI was promising to ship within 7-10 days.  I've now been waiting 13 days.  The order number is 0448981660538.

I'm sure it's coming very soon. It's 7-10 business days and after payment conformation. Payment conformation take take a few days depending on your bank.
So your order is not late yet.
2017-2-12
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

zuifon Posted at 2017-2-11 03:49
The problem is that for ordering a combo on your website I need a discount code like LDLC.
I don't want to add 135€ to solve the problem. It's DJI fault, not my fault !

If that dealer is offering a discount, then you will have to wait until that dealer receives stock or pay retail price from the DJI online store.
2017-2-12
Use props
keith55
lvl.2
United Kingdom

DJI-Ken Posted at 2017-2-12 17:10
I'm sure it's coming very soon. It's 7-10 business days and after payment conformation. Payment conformation take take a few days depending on your bank.
So your order is not late yet.

Payment was confirmed on  the 31st January.
2017-2-13
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

keith55 Posted at 2017-2-13 04:01

OK, I've sent an inquiry.
2017-2-13
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

keith55 Posted at 2017-2-13 04:01

Your order has a ship date of March 3rd.
I'm trying to get it sent out earlier.
2017-2-13
Use props
keith55
lvl.2
United Kingdom

DJI-Ken Posted at 2017-2-13 20:57
Your order has a ship date of March 3rd.
I'm trying to get it sent out earlier.

Please see my post here
http://forum.dji.com/forum.php?m ... mp;page=1#pid691744
2017-2-14
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

keith55 Posted at 2017-2-14 04:43
Please see my post here