Dji shipping pollicy: First come Last serve.
1009 8 2017-2-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
skypheonix
lvl.1
Canada

Hello everyone.
I made an order for mavic during Chinese new year (the shipping time was 10-15 days). Just after 2 days of my order they updated the shipping time to 3-5 days. That time, I was happy that my shipping will be escalated.

So after waiting a week, I contacted the customer service via chat. They told me my package is scheduled to be delivered on 1st march. I was shocked and again contacted the chat after few hours. They clarified that I had an extra battery in my order which was scheduled at 1st march and drone is scheduled at 22 feb. (22 days after my order).

I argued that the shipping time is 3-5 days now. They said, "we follow the timeline that was informed to you when you make order". "So Its not first come first serve right?" I asked. "you always have an option to cancel and reorder the item".

Frustrated with the chat I canceled the order without much thinking and re-ordered the drone alone. Now the shipping date is scheduled at 14th feb. I am not sure if I had waited for my first order, they will ship it before 22 feb or not.

But this shipping policy od DJI is definitely UNFAIR.

2017-2-9
Use props
Jesper J
lvl.3
  • >>>
Denmark

Well, i ordered in the start of december 2016, and im still waiting.

2017-2-9
Use props
skypheonix
lvl.1
Canada

Oh, thats very unfair, Did you order directly from DJI? I heard that people who ordered right after Chinese new year already got their drone shipped.
2017-2-9
Use props
RearViewMirror
lvl.3
United States

Hate to hear that. I've wanted a Mavic since it was announced but waited until the rush of orders could be processed (seemingly still not the case) before ordering mine. I ordered the Fly More Combo so I would have all the batteries I needed at the start and all of the accessories. Ordered on Jan 23rd and everything arrived on Feb 2nd. I just couldn't make the jump at the start due to the long processing / shipping times. Once they became available is when I finally put a order in. Hopefully you'll get yours soon. It really is a great craft.
2017-2-9
Use props
R&L Aerial
First Officer
Flight distance : 298100 ft
  • >>>
United States

Most of us waited 2 to 3 months for our mavrics so 1 month is not too bad considering you ordered a spare battery . I learned long ago not to order extra batteries because it throws DJI into disarray. If you want extra batteries order them on eBay.
2017-2-9
Use props
Chriscycling
lvl.3
United Kingdom

Jesper J Posted at 2017-2-9 06:15
Well, i ordered in the start of december 2016, and im still waiting.

Not from DJI direct surely ???
2017-2-9
Use props
Jesper J
lvl.3
  • >>>
Denmark

Chriscycling Posted at 2017-2-9 08:09
Not from DJI direct surely ???

From an official DJI dealer, so shipping times should be the same.
2017-2-10
Use props
Chriscycling
lvl.3
United Kingdom

Jesper J Posted at 2017-2-10 02:28
From an official DJI dealer, so shipping times should be the same.

Nope - dealers are classed as 3rd parties and DJI de-prioritised 3rd parties back on the 5th Jan. Direct through the DJI store is currently the quickest way to get a Mavic
2017-2-11
Use props
Jesper J
lvl.3
  • >>>
Denmark

Chriscycling Posted at 2017-2-11 02:54
Nope - dealers are classed as 3rd parties and DJI de-prioritised 3rd parties back on the 5th Jan. Direct through the DJI store is currently the quickest way to get a Mavic

Well, this was the statment the dealer got from DJI:

"Due to the CNY labor issue, we can’t confirm the exact shipping date and stock number on Mavic Pro.

However, we’re trying our best to offer the store in Copenhagen priority."
2017-2-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules