Help, Tripod Mode
946 3 2017-2-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Birdog
lvl.2
Flight distance : 664521 ft
United States

I dont understand whats happening, sitting here in my appartment I can see the tripod mode option in the menu with POI/ActiveTrack..............modes.

But whenever go into the menu outside the Tripod mode option is never there, what am I doing wrong ?

Cheers

2017-2-9
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Just click on remote icon , you do have two pages there, you should be able to find it..
2017-2-9
Use props
Birdog
lvl.2
Flight distance : 664521 ft
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 2017-2-9 11:42
Just click on remote icon , you do have two pages there, you should be able to find it..

Cheers Hallmark but its not there, I know there are 2 pages but when Im outside in the real the option for Tripod isnt there (on either page).
I though maybe I had to let it hover for a while to settle, or have something in view of the cameras so it could get stability of the vision sensors...........or some other simple trick I was missing.
Im upto 60 flights now and have only had the tripod mode working once because usually the option isnt there.
2017-2-9
Use props
DRONE-flies-YOU
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1450594 ft
United States

Birdog Posted at 2017-2-9 11:49
Cheers Hallmark but its not there, I know there are 2 pages but when Im outside in the real the option for Tripod isnt there (on either page).
I though maybe I had to let it hover for a while to settle, or have something in view of the cameras so it could get stability of the vision sensors...........or some other simple trick I was missing.
Im upto 60 flights now and have only had the tripod mode working once because usually the option isnt there.

Try uninstalling DJI GO 4, reboot the device, reinstall DJI GO 4.
2017-2-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules