I dont have any maps at all after the new update. RESOLVED
642 6 2017-2-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Rob Weeks 9
lvl.2

United States

I was so happy to hear the rth problem has been fixed. It looks like the maps have gone back to google now. The problem im having is i do not show anything on the map but a blank screen. It does not show where my home point was recorded nor does it even show my flight path or the direction the drone is going anymore. Could this be because i do not have mobile data on the device im using to run dji go on before. I  showed a bare map with my home point and all my flight paths before doing this app update. Is there a setting i can change or anything i can do to get my maps back without having to put mobile internet service on my device?
2017-2-9
Use props
Rene Jensen
lvl.4
Denmark

you can cache the maps where you are use to fly just do it when your not connectet to the phantom wifi and make sure your gps is active in the phone.then when you see the map again then connect to the phantom wifi and just fly then you should see it all again.if its android you use
2017-2-9
Use props
Rob Weeks 9
lvl.2

United States

Rene Jensen Posted at 2017-2-9 14:28
you can cache the maps where you are use to fly just do it when your not connectet to the phantom wifi and make sure your gps is active in the phone.then when you see the map again then connect to the phantom wifi and just fly then you should see it all again.if its android you use

Interesting. Can you lead me to a link that will explain to me exactly how to do this. Thanks!
2017-2-9
Use props
Rob Weeks 9
lvl.2

United States

I seem to have a map now after restart, and my directional arrow back. I have wandered why I can not see actual maps on the phone while I'm flying. If someone can tell me how to do this id be greatful. Thanks
2017-2-9
Use props
Rene Jensen
lvl.4
Denmark

do you have here maps on the phone as i mean the newest app is using here maps and not google maps anymore personelly i use the litchi app for android its mutch better than the dji go app.
2017-2-9
Use props
Rene Jensen
lvl.4
Denmark

make sure you have your location activatet when you are flying
2017-2-9
Use props
Geebax
First Officer
Australia

'Could this be because i do not have mobile data on the device im using to run dji go on before.'

Absolutely. While you are at home, you will mostl likely get maps througfh your local WiFi connection, but in the field you must have a mobile data connection, as the maps come from the internet.
2017-2-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules