Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Can anyone help me with this flight log?
1899 14 2017-2-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dronesnz64
lvl.2
Flight distance : 101332 ft
New Zealand

Trying to troubleshoot a flight where I encountered LOS to both the phone and remote - I was flying in a massive park and have never encountered interference or anything in previous flights before. Luckily I was able to reboot the controller and cancel RTH before it descended into a tree. I loaded the relevant flight log into the DJI Assistant Viewer and this is the graph:
Screenshot (150).png

You can see the purple line when the RTH initiates. Just wondering if anyone knows what the different values on the "rc_status" line mean, or if anyone else notices anything unusual? I have since refreshed the firmware on the controller (I was having unusual gimbal wheel/stick errors occasionally without any actual malfunction). Never encountered this issue before.
2017-2-9
Use props
dronist
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Best bet to get help is to download the log to:    https://healthydrones.com
2017-2-9
Use props
dronesnz64
lvl.2
New Zealand

dronist Posted at 2017-2-9 20:50
Best bet to get help is to download the log to:    https://healthydrones.com

I can't upload the DAT file to healthydrones, and I can't seem to find the relative txt file on my drone.
2017-2-10
Use props
dronesnz64
lvl.2
New Zealand

dronesnz64 Posted at 2017-2-10 01:01
I can't upload the DAT file to healthydrones, and I can't seem to find the relative txt file on my drone.

An update - the txt file magically appeared after mashing the "sync flight records" button. Shows the quad losing signal for 30s, which is weird because I've never had signal issues at that park before.
Screenshot_20170210-220816.png
2017-2-10
Use props
Alx
lvl.1
Flight distance : 8238 ft
Russia

dronesnz64 Posted at 2017-2-10 01:01

Log files for healthydrones located on the mobile device. The best way is use HD Sync app.
2017-2-10
Use props
dronesnz64
lvl.2
New Zealand

Alx Posted at 2017-2-10 01:14
Log files for healthydrones located on the mobile device. The best way is use HD Sync app.

Sorry, meant on the device. Didn't appear weirdly enough until I successfully synced all my flight records.
2017-2-10
Use props
Alx
lvl.1
Russia

I find nothing when search 'DJI Assistant Viewer'. What is this app?
2017-2-10
Use props
dronesnz64
lvl.2
New Zealand

Alx Posted at 2017-2-10 01:28
I find nothing when search 'DJI Assistant Viewer'. What is this app?

It's part of the DJI Assistant 2 suite, which is PC-based.
2017-2-10
Use props
dronesnz64
lvl.2
New Zealand

Anyone got any ideas why my quad lost complete connection? I had no warnings, nor have I ever experienced any kind of interference at that park before.
2017-2-10
Use props
Alx
lvl.1
Russia

dronesnz64 Posted at 2017-2-10 01:34
Anyone got any ideas why my quad lost complete connection? I had no warnings, nor have I ever experienced any kind of interference at that park before.

I work right now on a similar problem.
I had 2 consecutive flights. After successfully finished first of them, I replaced the battery and fly again from the same home point. All circumstances are same - the home point, the controller location, the distance, the height etc. A difference is battery only. Overall score signal for the first flight  - 93, for second 9,3. Ten times!
In addition, I full lost control when MP flew in 30m and controller orients directly on it. App says that Aircraft disconnected.  MP initiates RTH. ascends to 50m, flies to HP and starts autolanding. I regain control only when it was 2m above the ground.

I don't understand why it happened.
2017-2-10
Use props
Alx
lvl.1
Russia

Alx Posted at 2017-2-10 03:03
I work right now on a similar problem.
I had 2 consecutive flights. After successfully finished first of them, I replaced the battery and fly again from the same home point. All circumstances are same - the home point, the controller location, the distance, the height etc. A difference is battery only. Overall score signal for the first flight  - 93, for second 9,3. Ten times!
In addition, I full lost control when MP flew in 30m and controller orients directly on it. App says that Aircraft disconnected.  MP initiates RTH. ascends to 50m, flies to HP and starts autolanding. I regain control only when it was 2m above the ground.

Pictures from healthydrones for that flights

Normal signal

Normal signal
2017-02-10_14-17-34.png
2017-2-10
Use props
Alx
lvl.1
Russia

dronesnz64 Posted at 2017-2-10 01:34

Thank you for advice where Data Viewer. I check my log files from with Data Viewer. I see the same problem. Unexpected (not correlated to any others data) RC_status changed from 2 to 4. After 3-6 sec MP initiates RTH. All three of my suddenly interrupted flight have the same sequence of events.
Unfortunately, rc_status doesn't have description. I wonder also what mean rc_status=4.
2017-2-10
Use props
Albatros24
lvl.4
Flight distance : 116010 ft
France

@dronesnz64 : "It's part of the DJI Assistant 2 suite, which is PC-based"

Hello, I am a French user ...
How do you, from DJI Assistant 2 to get this?
What should we plug in ? the RC ? the Mavic ? the phone ?
Thank you for your reply...
2017-2-12
Use props
Alx
lvl.1
Russia

Albatros24 Posted at 2017-2-12 08:35
@dronesnz64 : "It's part of the DJI Assistant 2 suite, which is PC-based"

Hello, I am a French user ...

You must connect your aircraft to PC via USB. Start DJI Assistant, start Mavic, then connect USB. After USB connection is activated you can see new USB device where log files are present. You might look from Assistant or download it to PC and look with Viewer app which located in DJI Assistant folder.
2017-2-13
Use props
Albatros24
lvl.4
Flight distance : 116010 ft
France

@Alx

Thank you very much for your explanations.
2017-2-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules