Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
iosd mini's firmware doesn't needs to be upgraded!!!
2281 9 2017-2-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Sword
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1476 ft
China

I have use my Naza-M V2 with iosd mini for a long time. I think it will never have further development, but recently when I connected my iosd mini to DJI iOSD Assistant 4.1, I find a new firmware released.I was so excited and thought some optimizing has been done. So I upgraded it. Success!!! However, it still saidfirmware upgrading required and firmware mismatch! I was surprised, so I contacted DJI support, they told me the new firmware of iosd mini is used with A3 or N3 filght controller. If I use other flight controller, I just need ignore the upgrading requirement!

Fortunately, I still can use my iosd mini normally, regardless the firmware mismatch issue.

I think I will not upgrade firmware so excitedly any more before I know what the new firmware is for!
2017-2-9
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

There are release notes on the iOSD's download page that lets you know what the upgrades are for.
2017-2-15
Use props
Sword
lvl.4
China

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-2-15 22:49
There are release notes on the iOSD's download page that lets you know what the upgrades are for.

Please tell me where I can find it? No, no such release note.
2017-2-16
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

Sword Posted at 2017-2-16 03:46
Please tell me where I can find it? No, no such release note.

They're normally found as the first PDF available on the iOSD Mark II download page for both OSD modules:
iOSD Download page.JPG

I do apologize, it seems as though the Release Note PDF hasn't been updated. I'll notify the proper team to get that addressed.
2017-2-16
Use props
Sword
lvl.4
Hong Kong

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-2-16 10:37
They're normally found as the first PDF available on the iOSD Mark II download page for both OSD modules:
[view_image]

Yes, no update about iosd mini's release note.
2017-2-16
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

Sword Posted at 2017-2-16 18:36
Yes, no update about iosd mini's release note.

We should have that rectified soon.
2017-2-16
Use props
CloudChaserCT
lvl.1
Flight distance : 8031880 ft
United States

I have the same exact issue. Opened the 4.1 iosd mini app to adjust settings; said a FW upgrade was available to version 4.01 from 1.06. Upgraded, said successful, restarted device and now i can't get into the Menu to adjust any settings, only says Firmware Mismatch.
2017-3-15
Use props
Sword
lvl.4
China

CloudChaserCT Posted at 2017-3-15 15:20
I have the same exact issue. Opened the 4.1 iosd mini app to adjust settings; said a FW upgrade was available to version 4.01 from 1.06. Upgraded, said successful, restarted device and now i can't get into the Menu to adjust any settings, only says Firmware Mismatch.

You can email to DJI technical support and they may help you! I try it and I have my iosd mini fixed!
2017-3-16
Use props
HALLAMNET
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1909085 ft
United Kingdom

Same happens to me and when I contacted support, they gave me some instructions on how to re flash to the previous version using a secret menu. I was sworn to secrecy about the process and may have said too much already. But there is away to go back, re flash and use the iOSD as per before.
2017-3-18
Use props
Sword
lvl.4
China

HALLAMNET Posted at 2017-3-18 15:45
Same happens to me and when I contacted support, they gave me some instructions on how to re flash to the previous version using a secret menu. I was sworn to secrecy about the process and may have said too much already. But there is away to go back, re flash and use the iOSD as per before.

Yes, I will never upgrade it again...
2017-3-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules