Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SHamers
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1001020 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Today I received my DJI Mavic PRO.
To be honest order-shipping was as DJI promized. Better then all the negative posts I saw here on the forum.

But on they end the received Mavic was broken. A small peace of the Gimbal was broken "out of the box", without one second of flying or even powered him up.

I hope the Solution is coming fast ...

I opened a ticket (455921) I hope it is bad luck and not the quality of the gimbal.

image1.PNG
2017-2-10
Use props
DroneFlying
lvl.4
Flight distance : 10774613 ft
United States

This has been a fairly common complaint lately, and it's been said to be caused by over-tightening of the screws.

"I hope the is a solution fast ..."

If you want it fixed -- and I would if I were you -- you're looking at a warranty repair, however long that takes.
2017-2-10
Use props
SHamers
lvl.4
  • >>>
Netherlands

But do you think i can (Or shoud) fly until dji send me a new one or repair it?
2017-2-10
Use props
DroneFlying
lvl.4
Flight distance : 10774613 ft
United States

I'm sure you can but I'm not sure you should. Besides, hopefully DJI will be quick in asking you to send it back to them.
2017-2-10
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

SHamers Posted at 2017-2-10 10:03
But do you think i can (Or shoud) fly until dji send me a new one or repair it?

It's ok to fly , but raise a ticket and get it sorted, good luck..
2017-2-10
Use props
Impossible J
lvl.2
United States

Dude, DJI isn't sending you jack until they get that one back. Definitely don't fly it. You're looking at three weeks round trip to get it back, with shipping time.
2017-2-10
Use props
R&L Aerial
Second Officer
Flight distance : 298100 ft
  • >>>
United States

As @ impossible j said, DJI will have you return the mavic then they will inspect it then they will either repair or replace and yes it takes about three weeks round trip.
2017-2-10
Use props
Impossible J
lvl.2
United States

Wanna know how I know all of this? I too opened a mavic with manufacturer defects, but back when finding one at retail was like finding a damned unicorn, so exchanging it wasn't a possibility. So I open a case... 48 hours before they even send the shipping label (ludicrous), then a full 5 business days to get there, weekends don't count. Three more days for them to even acknowledge they had it, three more days while did God knows what, then waited another 5 business days for the replacement.. which ALSO had damage and manufacturer defects. They didn't even check the new one before it went out. Just got off the phone with DJI, have to send it back and wait another three weeks due to their negligence and lack of QA. Totally ridiculous.
2017-2-10
Use props
Impossible J
lvl.2
United States

And then these clowns had the nerve to send me a survey on customer service. You can imagine how that went, I'm sure.
2017-2-10
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Impossible J Posted at 2017-2-10 11:52
Wanna know how I know all of this? I too opened a mavic with manufacturer defects, but back when finding one at retail was like finding a damned unicorn, so exchanging it wasn't a possibility. So I open a case... 48 hours before they even send the shipping label (ludicrous), then a full 5 business days to get there, weekends don't count. Three more days for them to even acknowledge they had it, three more days while did God knows what, then waited another 5 business days for the replacement.. which ALSO had damage and manufacturer defects. They didn't even check the new one before it went out. Just got off the phone with DJI, have to send it back and wait another three weeks due to their negligence and lack of QA. Totally ridiculous.

That's a total of 13 days from shipping to you receiving back.
2017-2-10
Use props
BradC234
lvl.2
Flight distance : 219770 ft
Canada

Impossible J Posted at 2017-2-10 11:54
And then these clowns had the nerve to send me a survey on customer service. You can imagine how that went, I'm sure.

I feel your pain on that one... same experience here. Hope you get everything sorted out!
2017-2-10
Use props
SHamers
lvl.4
  • >>>
Netherlands

Sound not so good :-(

Is there no way that they send this one small peace and strewdriver ....;-) or go to an official DJI dealer in Netherland?
2017-2-10
Use props
SHamers
lvl.4
  • >>>
Netherlands

Bye bye DJI....(with pain in my heart)

Just a short sharing and hopefully learning feedback for DJI. (Because you make briljant drones)

Since november pre-ordered by a Dutch DJI dealer my Mavic I decided to cancel it there and orderd it in Januari on the DJI store (shipping 7-10 day). I looks that dealers don't receive there orders.
Receiving after 12days. Not so bad! ....yes I was a happy hobiest :-) at least for 5minutes.

Bad luck - the gimbal was broken as a lot of customers i red on this forum. (See picture)
So no flying for me :-(

I opened a ticket and recieved (almost direct) an UPS label and sent the DOA to Support-center/barendrecht. (Dutch support center)
A few days later I got the message "received and verified" and you got a new one in 5 working days.
Okay....waiting again...

But now after 7days a recevied a message that there are no Mavics in stock and we can't send a new one in a short future.
This on the same time as receiving emails from the DJI store with the message. "Order now and we ship in 1-3 days"
Also on the DJI store the picture "ORDER NOW SHIPPING IN 1-3 days"! THIS IS FRUSTRATED

But this is probebly sales and not a after sales stock.
DJI - sorry to say but I wait already on in the sales period, I had bad luck by receiving a DOA and why I don't get priority?

I have to say that the support person was friendly - that is something :-(

I canceld my order/DOA and request my refund.

2017-2-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules