Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Still can't make a purchase/payment...
1135 5 2017-2-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
gmanthegman
lvl.2
Bulgaria

"We are currently accepting: MasterCard".

Are you guys serious? I have VISA and I've never experienced any problem whatsoever. It's getting a little too far, it seems like I can't get ANY useful information from a DJI representative.
2017-2-10
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

To clarify, have you paid with Visa on this site before? What additional information are you trying to acquire?
2017-2-10
Use props
gmanthegman
lvl.2
Bulgaria

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-2-10 18:52
To clarify, have you paid with Visa on this site before? What additional information are you trying to acquire?

So I've been told that "customers from the US/Canada/Australia can only pay with PayPal if the order amount exceeds 8000 USD." BTW, that info would be helpful somewhere on the website.

And then I tried  PayPal and it did NOT work either!  The message appeared: "we can't complete the purchase at this time".

2017-2-10
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

gmanthegman Posted at 2017-2-10 22:15
So I've been told that "customers from the US/Canada/Australia can only pay with PayPal if the order amount exceeds 8000 USD." BTW, that info would be helpful somewhere on the website.

And then I tried  PayPal and it did NOT work either!  The message appeared: "we can't complete the purchase at this time".

The latter might either indicate a server issue or a browser issue. Just to clarify, what browser are you using? How long would you wait before you reattempt payment?
2017-2-10
Use props
gmanthegman
lvl.2
Bulgaria

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-2-10 22:20
The latter might either indicate a server issue or a browser issue. Just to clarify, what browser are you using? How long would you wait before you reattempt payment?

Problem solved. I've split the the payment and made two authorized purchases
2017-2-13
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

gmanthegman Posted at 2017-2-13 23:19
Problem solved. I've split the the payment and made two authorized purchases

Good to hear you got it sorted,
2017-2-13
Use props