Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Any Wore out Phantom 3s
882 5 2017-2-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Midwest_Blue
lvl.2
Flight distance : 202247 ft
United States

Just curious if anyone wore out any parts from their phantom 3's? Nothing to do with crashes.. Like replacing the motors? If you have one goes bad. After many hours. Do you replace all 4?
2017-2-10
Use props
Rene Jensen
lvl.4
Denmark

no no need to change all 4 engines only the one who is faulty. just make sure its the same type though offcourse if you want to change to some better engines then you need to change all 4 lol
2017-2-12
Use props
Mark The Droner
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2917 ft
United States

Yes - the motors really don't wear out.  It's better to aim your concerns at other things.  
2017-2-12
Use props
#shotxclvck
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3423297 ft
United States

Rene Jensen Posted at 2017-2-12 03:31
no no need to change all 4 engines only the one who is faulty. just make sure its the same type though offcourse if you want to change to some better engines then you need to change all 4 lol

WHICH MOTORS WOULD YOU USE FOR AN UPGRADE OR AFTERMARKET
2017-2-12
Use props
Rene Jensen
lvl.4
Denmark

dont know as i have 4 fully function motors.but search on ebay there is many motors but you have to make sure your esc´s can use the new motors or else you have to change those too
2017-2-13
Use props
blackcrusader
lvl.4
Flight distance : 689774 ft
Taiwan

How many hours are the engines rated for?  I've had my drone 3 weeks and coming up on 7 hours of flight time.  
I would assume these motors can handle hundreds of hours of flying.
2017-2-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules