UPDATE: Samsung S2 connection issue
659 0 2017-2-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
New York Giants
lvl.3
Flight distance : 334774 ft
United States

I had been seeing reviews about how powerful the S2 tab is wrkg with Go & Litchi so i recently purchased one only to get it home & have the same connection issues to the Go & Litchi apps that i been reading many others are having. After trying everything i knew how & troubleshooting solutions i read i still came to a dead end. I took it back to verizon for troubleshooting & the verizon tech who patiently assisted me was a drone ethusiast himself. He altered every setting in the tablet everyway possible only to find out there are connection issues bc of the Android hardware security installed on S2. My friend who have an S2 also from (carrier: us cellular) have no connection issues bc he has the older released version of the S2 when the security hardware was different from the newer released S2 tab. MY SOLUTION: I returned my S2 & got the equally if not better Asus Zenpad Z10 tablet with 3GB RAM, Qualcomm MSM8956 Snapdragon 650 CPU 2 Hexa-core Processors (4x1.4 GHz Cortex-A53 & 2x1.8 GHz Cortex-A72). I tried this tablet out with my P4P & this thing is a BEAST. No lag/stuttering. Hope this help my fellow pilots out. Any questions feel free to ask.
2017-2-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules