Old app removal?
832 4 2017-2-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Scott Ferguson
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1425223 ft
United States

Hey guys just wondering if I should have removed old go app (3.1.2) before I updated to new (3.1.4)?
Started receiving strong interference warnings and weak signal warnings when bad app came out and they continue with new update.
I use IPad Pro 9.7 and fly the same area since getting my p3s for Christmas had no warnings etc.. before 3.1.2
Where I live in rural Wv can't think what else may cause this.
Thanks for any help you can give!!!!
2017-2-11
Use props
Rene Jensen
lvl.4
Denmark

yes always uninstall the app comletly and empty cache before download and a install of new app
2017-2-11
Use props
JackA
Second Officer
Flight distance : 32057 ft
United States

I upgraded to GO APP 3.1.3 Android  without removing the GO APP 3.0.1 Android there was no problem.  A "clean" install is usually only needed if there was a problem encountered during the upgrade process or if the newly installed Android APP does not operate as expected.
2017-2-11
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

Yes, downloading a newer version simply rewrites the new one, only adding the new bits and bites.

No reason to delete, and reinstall.

If you do remove to older version, remember to cache your old flights first, if you wish to save them.. Then cache again, to bring them back

RedHotPoker
2017-2-11
Use props
Rene Jensen
lvl.4
Denmark

yes always uninstall before update to a new app.look at all who has the problem with signal loss when they uninstalled the old one and installed the new app from scratch then the signal problem was gone
2017-2-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules