1271 0 2017-2-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
photoholic
lvl.2
Flight distance : 45581 ft
Switzerland

Hi everybody

I'm so disappointed by DJI. Few days ago they had to replace my Mavic (DOA) and while waiting for the replacement I decided to go for the P4P.

3rd flight with the P4P the gimbal got stuck suddenly while rotating it down and a message "gimbal motor overload" popped up. I landed immediately and checked it out. The problem is (as described my many other pilots) the ribbon cable touching the case of the camera. I could fix that by pressing gently on the edge of the cable. But now I can see the cable jump a little when turning the gimbal over 45 degrees and back. Annoying little click. (What I'm really worried is quality control at the DJI factories. Can I trust this device? I bought the P4P to shoot special angles of architecture and other things and I need to get very close to objects with an fpv headset.)

I guess DJI would not even replace my P4P but put it on the desk of some technician who would mess with the gimbal cable with a dirty little screwdriver till the click is gone...

Btw.: A week ago i reported via ticket a problem with the HDMI output module (also reportet by many others). No answer nothing...

DJI... I'm disappointed... and I will write a review about your products in general on my blog and on my fb page... yep that's a threat (85'000 followers)

www.facebook.com/johnwilhelmisaphotoholic

It seems everything comming from this compay has at least one major issue caused by quality control delegated to the enduser!

2017-2-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules