Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
OOO
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3319262 ft
  • >>>
Turkey

Hi,

Yesterday I lost control of my drone while flying in a canyon. At some point, I was not able to control the drone. It was moving by itself and was not listening to me. Finally, it hit the sidewall and fell on the trees.

Apart from scratches I have noted following major problems with visual inspection:
1)    Completely separated gimbal/camera assembly from its housing with broken connecting cable
2)    Tissue loss on the plastic part over the right rear arm joint region
3)    Absence of plastic black cover on the left rear motor bottom
4)    A small tissue loss on the nose of the drone

I have done a few tests to check the drone (without gimbal/camera):
1)    All four motors were working and responding RC.
2)    The drone was flying and landing normally
3)    The drone was responding right and left stick
4)    The drone was flying Left/right and forward/backward
5)    All signal lamps were behaving normal
6)    There were only gimbal/camera error related messages on the RC screen.

I live in Turkey and it seems that there is no any authorized DJI repair service here. What should I do? Any kind of help will be greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Crush_EN_small.jpg
2017-2-12
Use props
Ejder Bingül
lvl.2
Turkey

Çok geçmiş olsun, ben de benzeri bir kaza yaptım 1 ay evvel. Flight loglarını yüklersen belki DJI yardımcı olabilir, ama pek zannetmiyorum. Çok çamura yatıyorlar. Tamir için Almanya'ya göndermeni isteyeceklerdir. Götür getir nakliye, tamir ve gümrükte çıkacak ek vergi yüzünden 1 cihaz parası da bu işlere verebilirsin. Mavic kesinlikle bug'ı olan bir ürün, asla tavsiye etmiyorum. Şahsi tavsiyem 1500-2000 liraya ürünü drone tamiricilerine yedek parça olarak satabilirsin. Phantom dan şaşma!!!

2017-2-12
Use props
Ejder Bingül
lvl.2
Turkey

http://forum.dji.com/forum.php?m ... mp;page=1#pid679458 Bu da benim daha önce konuyla alakalı açtığım başlık. Umarım yardımcı olurlar.
2017-2-12
Use props
OOO
Second Officer
  • >>>
Turkey

Ejder Bingül Posted at 2017-2-12 06:55
http://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=82184&page=1#pid679458 Bu da benim daha önce konuyla alakalı açtığım başlık. Umarım yardımcı olurlar.

Ejder Bey

Teşekkür ederim.  Bir ara kontrolü kaybetim ve drone komutlarıma yanıt vermemeye başladı. Ne olduysa bu arada oldu. Benim de hatam olabilir. Ama kötü olan Türkiye'de resmi servisinin olmaması.  Bu durumda her kaza geçiren drone maalesef hurdaya çıkıyor. Ucuz oyuncaklar da değiller. Phantom konusunda haklısın. Ben kolay taşınabildiği için Mavic aldım. Kaza anı videosu var. Log file da duruyor.  İncelenmesi için DJI'ya hangi adresten gönderebilirim. Çamura yatacakları kesin ama en azından belki neler olduğunu söylerler.
2017-2-12
Use props
Ejder Bingül
lvl.2
Turkey

Selam, Dji support'a mail atarsan seni yönlendireceklerdir. Websitesinde support alanında gerekli yönlendirmeler var. Tekrar geçmiş olsun.
2017-2-12
Use props
MacIak
lvl.3
Flight distance : 3419 ft
Netherlands

Selam. You will not get the help you need if you continue the dialogue in Turkish. Upload the stuff as DJI requests and maybe the logs also onto healthydrones and post the link here. Other forum members might be able to give some additional insight on what happened.

2017-2-12
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Seems like all the bad Mavics ended up in Turkey.
2017-2-12
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Sorry to hear your crash.
You can get in touch with our tech support at support.eu@dji.com, our support will create a case for you and guide you to send it in.
Our engineers will help you analyze the data and take care of the case.
2017-2-13
Use props
Ejder Bingül
lvl.2
Turkey

MacIak Posted at 2017-2-12 14:26
Selam. You will not get the help you need if you continue the dialogue in Turkish. Upload the stuff as DJI requests and maybe the logs also onto healthydrones and post the link here. Other forum members might be able to give some additional insight on what happened.

Haha, you'r right.
2017-2-13
Use props
OOO
Second Officer
  • >>>
Turkey

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-2-13 00:11
Sorry to hear your crash.
You can get in touch with our tech support at , our support will create a case for you and guide you to send it in.
Our engineers will help you analyze the data and take care of the case.

Thank you very much. I have already contacted to DJI and waiting for their instructions. I know it is going to be a painful process.
2017-2-13
Use props
OOO
Second Officer
  • >>>
Turkey

MacIak Posted at 2017-2-12 14:26

Thanks for the comment
2017-2-13
Use props
OOO
Second Officer
  • >>>
Turkey

hallmark007 Posted at 2017-2-12 14:29
Seems like all the bad Mavics ended up in Turkey.

I believe that Mavic drones have some issues which were not reported yet. Regarding with my case,  it may simply be a pilot fault. By the way thanks for the comment.
2017-2-13
Use props
MacIak
lvl.3
Netherlands

OOO Posted at 2017-2-13 04:20
Thank you very much. I have already contacted to DJI and waiting for their instructions. I know it is going to be a painful process.

Sabırlı ol. Here is a link how to upload stuff on healthydrones. If you post it here the forum crowd can have a look as well. We might learn from it..
http://healthydrones.com/main?a=upload
2017-2-13
Use props
OOO
Second Officer
  • >>>
Turkey

MacIak Posted at 2017-2-13 07:34
Sabırlı ol. Here is a link how to upload stuff on healthydrones. If you post it here the forum crowd can have a look as well. We might learn from it..

Finally I did it. Here is the link to my flight record.
https://healthydrones.com/main?c ... 73505ad9a57679249c2
2017-2-13
Use props
OOO
Second Officer
  • >>>
Turkey

MacIak Posted at 2017-2-13 07:34

http://healthydrones.com/main?share=HcyEJL
2017-2-13
Use props
WYHSniper1007
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1003822 ft
  • >>>
United States

what the heck is the first comment talking about
2017-2-13
Use props
MacIak
lvl.3
Netherlands

OOO Posted at 2017-2-13 15:01
http://healthydrones.com/main?share=HcyEJL

Thanks, i see..
Multiple switching between atti/gps atti.
It seems to freak the mavic out. Hopefully dji can help determine (probably the standard "pilot error" will be the outcome) the cause.
We all hope for an answer by DJI if the mavic is able to handle atti at all. So many incidents already.
Geçmiş olsun.
2017-2-14
Use props
Alx
lvl.1
Flight distance : 8238 ft
Russia

I think, main cause is low GPS signal. At end of the flight Mavic sees 3 sattelites only.
2017-2-14
Use props
OOO
Second Officer
  • >>>
Turkey

Thanks for all comments. One more question. Should i send all package content (RC, drone, batteries, case, propeller, charging station and all cables) or only drone to DJI for investigation and repair. I believe that we'll see more Mavic crushes in the near future. Please keep in mind that Mavic is not only an intelligent drone It also crushes very intellegently
2017-2-14
Use props
MacIak
lvl.3
Netherlands

OOO Posted at 2017-2-14 05:05
Thanks for all comments. One more question. Should i send all package content (RC, drone, batteries, case, propeller, charging station and all cables) or only drone to DJI for investigation and repair. I believe that we'll see more Mavic crushes in the near future. Please keep in mind that Mavic is not only an intelligent drone It also crushes very intellegently

Many, many, many crashes already have occured, keep reading the forum. Many more will follow.
Sometimes pilots freak out when mavic enters atti and is not "stabilized" anymore. People just don't know how to fly without it. And sometimes the mavic's behaviour is so extreme/ unexpected or does not respond to inputs it catches you by surprise.
That's why i still await an answer from dji but they give the silent treatment. That's exactly the reason why i intended but for the time will not buy a second mavic and an inspire2.
The IKEA for instance i do not favor because of their encouraging of mass consumption rather than durability but  i occasionally did purchase something there. The CS gives you a million times better treatment if you have issues with a 10 euro product than DJI does when you ve spent thousands. It's called rude on this part of the planet.
Just wait for DJI to respond on what they want you to send in.
2017-2-14
Use props
daivatam
lvl.3
Flight distance : 473389 ft
Romania

Yes the gps was dropped all the time on your flight...why this...the signal was blocked by mountain wall?  With 3 satellites obviously the quad started to drift but should take rc input...if the rc was not blocked by the same mountains...you still has video signal? If the quad responded to rc it is possible that you issued the wrong command...right instead of left...because the quad wa pointing toward you... Best course to action could it been to only rise the quad until cleared the mountain.
2017-2-14
Use props
OOO
Second Officer
  • >>>
Turkey

Just before crush i pressed RTH button but it did not work. My last command might be wrrong but the drone was not responding my previous comands. Thus i was not able to rise the quad.
2017-2-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules