Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
White halo or semi circle left bottom
1105 7 2017-2-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Pigs in space
lvl.1
France

Hi all,

Absolute beginner with my first Mavic Pro I found on photos and videos a kind of white semi circle or halo on every videos or photos and this on all kind of resolution.

I removed the transparent bubble in front of the camera and video and photo are clean now without any problem.

I tried to clean the bubble just to be sure but the problem is still the same. Always on the bottom left.

I attached a picture to explain, see the white semi circle on the bottom left.

Any idea to help me ?

Warm regards,
Laurent

7.jpg
2017-2-12
Use props
Big Daddy Davee
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3963 ft
United Kingdom

I am sure someone will be along with expertise beyond my capabilities but if you're using the Mavic with the plastic bubble protector attached then this would be expected. Apologies if that is not the case and the problem described is there without the gimbal protector attached.
2017-2-12
Use props
Pigs in space
lvl.1
France

Big Daddy Davee Posted at 2017-2-12 10:11
I am sure someone will be along with expertise beyond my capabilities but if you're using the Mavic with the plastic bubble protector attached then this would be expected. Apologies if that is not the case and the problem described is there without the gimbal protector attached.

I saw on practice video that the Mavic fly always with the transparent bubble.

Perhaps it's not a good option ? Can somebody confirm this to me .

Again I'm a beginner
2017-2-12
Use props
Big Daddy Davee
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3963 ft
United Kingdom

The gimbal cover, plastic bubble that you describe should be off. In addition to affecting your images, it blocks the air intake for cooling.
2017-2-12
Use props
dronist
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Cover is used to protect the gimbal/camera during transport but do NOT use it while flying... it has been all over the forum.
2017-2-12
Use props
Pigs in space
lvl.1
France

dronist Posted at 2017-2-12 10:37
Cover is used to protect the gimbal/camera during transport but do NOT use it while flying... it has been all over the forum.

OMG I feel stupid.

Thanks a lot for this advice.

Warm regards
2017-2-12
Use props
dronist
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Pigs in space Posted at 2017-2-12 10:48
OMG I feel stupid.

Thanks a lot for this advice.

Pas de quoi.

Vol heureux et s'il vous plaît lirer le manuel. C'est tres important de pratiquer avant allez tres loin et tres haut...

Attendant vos photos et vidéos...
2017-2-12
Use props
Pigs in space
lvl.1
France

Merci beaucoup for your help Dronist.

Warm regards
2017-2-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now