2380 6 2015-2-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
scooterlam
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4626 ft
United States

http://www.amazon.com/Monitor-Su ... words=ipad+sunshade

Most of the reviews on the other sunshade seem 50/50% on their quality, durability, ease of use etc.

What is everyone doing to see their ipad in bright sun? I can't see anything.

2015-2-20
Use props
dbeck
lvl.4

United States

I have this  Summitlink® 7 Inch Tablet iPad mini Sun Hood Sun Shade White with Tripod Mount for all version iPad mini Compatible with DJI Inspire 1 DJI Phantom 2 Vision+ FC40 Transmitter Mount
by SummitLink
2015-2-20
Use props
dennis
lvl.3
United States

I ordered a shade from www.hoodivision.com, I have not tried the one you selected but it looks pretty decent
2015-2-20
Use props
dbeck
lvl.4

United States

Sent my magnetic hood vision back. Magnets way too weak
2015-2-20
Use props
scooterlam
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4626 ft
United States

dennis@aerialpe Posted at 2015-2-21 08:05
I ordered a shade from www.hoodivision.com, I have not tried the one you selected but it looks prett ...

Does it stay on pretty good and block sunlight so you can see what your camera is seeing?
2015-2-20
Use props
csabal
lvl.2
Flight distance : 458205 ft

Hungary

http://www.hoodivision.com/#!uav-drones/c9e9

That would be a great choice!

"....UAVs are sensitive to magnetic fields, however the iPad has built in magnets for smart covers that do not seem to interfere. The same goes for our magnetic shades. For example we have many Inspire 1 operators who have not reported any problems...."

Just ordered for me.
2015-2-21
Use props
dennis
lvl.3
United States

scooterlam Posted at 2015-2-21 12:57
Does it stay on pretty good and block sunlight so you can see what your camera is seeing?

I don't have mine yet.  I spoke with others hear on the forum that had recommended it.  I ordered the velcro attachments not the magnets.
2015-2-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules