1023 2 2017-2-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Seb
lvl.2
Flight distance : 659003 ft
Poland

Hello!

Beauty of Val di Non region, Italy. Picture below is a preview of 360° panorama shot in January 2017 with Phantom 4 Pro+. Pictures was taken in the middle of the winter, but it's hard to find any snow

Complete 360°, full-resolution panorama may be viewed here - Lago di Santa Giustina.
2017-2-13
Use props
Matthew Dobrski
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1831050 ft
  • >>>

Although I have over 50 years of experience in amateur landscape photography, aerials got my attention a mere 3 years ago. 360 spheres just recently reached acceptable level of image quality, where Phantom 4 Pro seems to play the leading role. Your work and experience speaks volumes here, I must admit. I have both Phantoms Pro (3 and 4+), just recently expanded my fleet by mighty M200 drone with X5S camera. Unfortunately corresponding Go 4 app version doesn't support Pano mode yet, therefore I must rely on manual shooting in several rows, adding few images of the sky made with DSLR camera. That's the plan, taking advantage of presumably better lenses I can employ with X5S camera. I don't expect much of improvement in terms of resolution or color rendering (as compared to P4P camera), but perhaps longer lens - say, 25 mm - will provide more natural output image with less barreling distortion on full zoom out. What's your thought's on this?

Na marginesie, zimowy wieczorek w Gdańsku jest znakomity, gratulacje!
2018-3-27
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Excellent shot!
2018-3-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now