Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Go App version 3.1.5 (iOS)
4593 15 2017-2-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DaveNC
lvl.2
Flight distance : 28560 ft
United States

I just noticed version 3.1.5 of the DJI Go app for iOS is available in the app store. The description just says:

- Fixed app crashes under certain conditions
- Updated No-fly Zone database.

Anyone tried it yet? Anyone know what they did to the No-Fly Zone database?

Dave

2017-2-13
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

You should know by now, this is top secret info.

So I can't tell you without the gun pointed at you...

It's strictly on a need to know basis... Hahaha

And you don't. ;-)

RedHotPoker
2017-2-13
Use props
Bay Cruiser
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2039288 ft
Australia

Wow 2 updates in a few days....
2017-2-13
Use props
DaveNC
lvl.2
United States

RedHotPoker Posted at 2017-2-13 05:04
You should know by now, this is top,secret info.

So I can't tell you without the gun pointed at you...

Sometimes it seems like this how DJI thinks. It would be nice to have a better description of the "fixes" in an update.

2017-2-13
Use props
DaveNC
lvl.2
United States

Bay Cruiser Posted at 2017-2-13 15:00
Wow 2 updates in a few days....

Yeah, it kind of makes you wonder what they broke in the first update that had to be fixed in the second.

2017-2-13
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

DaveNC Posted at 2017-2-13 19:04
Sometimes it seems like this how DJI thinks. It would be nice to have a better description of the "fixes" in an update.

Yes, Full disclosure, no hidden secret inclusions. ;-)

Won't happen here... Be happy we get the updates.

Even though we mostly don't know, what we're getting.  Or what they may have fixed.

RedHotPoker
2017-2-13
Use props
Bay Cruiser
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2039288 ft
Australia

I am thinking about trying Litchi, just hope if has a lot less wifi interference messages and RC Loss of signal than DJI Go for very short flights.
2017-2-13
Use props
DazP3S
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Has anyone tried the update yet?
2017-2-14
Use props
DaveNC
lvl.2
United States

DazP3S Posted at 2017-2-14 03:35
Has anyone tried the update yet?

I'm wondering the same thing. I've been waiting to see if there are any reports of new issues with it before installing it. I don't like risking a $500 drone to beta test the software for it.

Dave
2017-2-14
Use props
Dark
lvl.2
Flight distance : 154954 ft
United States

The DJI Go 4 app is at 4.0.4 as of Feb 12 on iOS. Have not tried it yet.
2017-2-14
Use props
Jpjcm1
lvl.1
Flight distance : 149747 ft
United States

I updated the Go app and now I'm losing the video feed when i fly a couple hundred meters away.  i'll still have control of the drone, but no video feed.  Most of the time i won't regain the video until it's less than 100 meters away.  Also been having issues calibrating the compass… in many cases having to recalibrate it several times.
2017-2-14
Use props
Trailblazer5715
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1821880 ft
United States

I have been using it for a few days with no problems so far. I haven't checked the No-Fly Zones updates.
2017-2-17
Use props
Picmaickel
New

Netherlands

Installed the new app, but the remote of my Phantom Pro cannot find the connection. If i use the DJI Go app on my LG G5, it works properly
2017-2-17
Use props
MOSES B.
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5922349 ft
Greece

I have made the uprgrade , 3 flights so far , with 300m max distance ,  without a problem .
2017-2-18
Use props
fans7ae92277
lvl.1

United States

I updated to the new 3.1.5 version and now having issues with video image dropping and app acting like me it is disconnected from my Inspire One ver2.0.  Still have remote controller connection none toon so I can still fly.  No video and no telemetry info etc from app.  If I unplug my cord from iPhone to controller app seems to reconnect to aircraft and video and telemetry data is there.  However, this problem happens over and over again and I have to unplug cord for app t ore one t.  The his is new and only has started since updating g app to 3.1.5.  Always flew perfectly before updating with latest version.  
2017-2-19
Use props
Nucknfutz
New

Canada

fans7ae92277, I have a Phantom 3 Professional, and I am having the exact same issues with the 3.1.5 go app. My drone is at the latest firmware of 1.10.90, and remote controller is at 1.8.0. it seems my Iphone 6 basically looses the connection to the controller completely. First the video feed goes black, and then the screen information goes n/a for all of the camera/battery info etc..The only way to get it to come back is to unplug and replug in the usb cable to the remote. Doesn't matter which end. I initially thought it might be a bad sync cable, but tried a brand new one, and another one that I know was good. Same issue. Seems that there is no rhyme or reason behind how long it takes to quit or not. Seems sometimes it could work for 5-10 minutes, and others it craps out in a minute or so. And I am making sure that no other apps are running on my iphone. Did the hard reset on the phone. Still the same. Even forcing the app closed and re opening it doesn't fix it. the cable needs to be unplugged and re inserted. I really hope DJI comes out with a fix soon, as I'm a novice flyer, and don't feel 100 percent comfortable flying with just the remote.
2017-2-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules