727 6 2017-2-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ricci2
lvl.4
Flight distance : 61158 ft
  • >>>
France

I have bashed Dji as an orginasation latley because they do not talk to us like we matter and that offends me, I dont have an ego just a payed up member of the human race who would like to be treated as if I am not just a $£€ on a page. we have feelings too.

As an example of how I think things should be done I thought I would give praise where due which might encourage DJI to act acordingly.

Things I like about the M600:
The drone looks very purposefully

It is a very stable platform

Has the ability to expand with use.

I hope others might join in here as there are many more........

Ricci
2017-2-13
Use props
shawn_
lvl.3
Flight distance : 256791 ft
United States

Ha, I feel you on this. The big $$ spenders get less support than the phantom owners. We tested and critiqued two m600s with a3 pros for months, contacting dji support a couple times a week, never got a single call or email back (despite promise after promise) and had to figure things out on here or on our own.  Then the pro comes out with the suggestions we all made, and sorry, an upgrade kit isn't an option. cool. I love looking at my IMUs and wires on the top of the M600 when the original cover should have been upgraded, just as one example....
Side note, your ninja approach to a post with no title had me intrigued from the get go.
2017-2-13
Use props
ricci2
lvl.4
  • >>>
France

shawn_ Posted at 2017-2-13 07:00
Ha, I feel you on this. The big $$ spenders get less support than the phantom owners. We tested and critiqued two m600s with a3 pros for months, contacting dji support a couple times a week, never got a single call or email back (despite promise after promise) and had to figure things out on here or on our own.  Then the pro comes out with the suggestions we all made, and sorry, an upgrade kit isn't an option. cool. I love looking at my IMUs and wires on the top of the M600 when the original cover should have been upgraded, just as one example....
Side note, your ninja approach to a post with no title had me intrigued from the get go.

Ninja is not appreciated by the forum software and stopped it from being clicked.......
The only way back in was to edit via your reply.

ricci
2017-2-13
Use props
P.R
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1135738 ft
Italy

As i have bashed them alot lately to get whats right, I can say that I really like the app intergration, so its as easy to fly as a phantom and all the information is easy to understand and find.
2017-2-13
Use props
shawn_
lvl.3
Flight distance : 256791 ft
United States

ricci2 Posted at 2017-2-13 07:38
Ninja is not appreciated by the forum software and stopped it from being clicked.......
The only way back in was to edit via your reply.

Glad I could help!

I agree with your pros on the system.
I also like the adaptability of sensors although I would like the option to mount on top, as we've discussed in here.
2017-2-13
Use props
ricci2
lvl.4
  • >>>
France

The props are very good quality and not expensive for the quality.
2017-2-16
Use props
ricci2
lvl.4
  • >>>
France

The hidden aspects of the craft like the tilt angle on the drive arms to counter the torque effects. The setting tool when you have to replace an arm too.

ricci
2017-2-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules