how to turn off vps?
3751 2 2017-2-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
freddyms
lvl.2
United States

i was trying to hover about 5 ft over water for some pictures and im sure that was the problem. mavic was going up and down left and right. I was looking through options and could not find it.
2017-2-13
Use props
DroneFlying
Second Officer
Flight distance : 10774613 ft
United States

I don't have my system with me at the moment, but I seem to recall that it's under Advanced Options on the Sensors menu -- though that may very well be incorrect. In any case, I've hovered closer than 5 feet to the surface of water with VPS enabled and didn't see the behavior you described, so I doubt that was the reason for what you experienced. If anything, VPS should tend to make your flight more stable, not less.
2017-2-13
Use props
freddyms
lvl.2
United States

DroneFlying Posted at 2017-2-13 07:51
I don't have my system with me at the moment, but I seem to recall that it's under Advanced Options on the Sensors menu -- though that may very well be incorrect. In any case, I've hovered closer than 5 feet to the surface of water with VPS enabled and didn't see the behavior you described, so I doubt that was the reason for what you experienced. If anything, VPS should tend to make your flight more stable, not less.

yeah it is. you know the theory, once you ask a question, you figure it out in a minute. I just needed to tap advance setting under sensors tab. now to try it 4 feet over water and see how it acts
2017-2-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules