711 3 2017-2-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
J-Darcy
lvl.2
Flight distance : 847428 ft
United Kingdom

> I reported misfitting white props (x4) to the DJI Netherlands office
> They requested I send them the defective propellers - Ok I thought that sounds reasonable, maybe they can repair them
> I sent the 4x White Propellers via UPS, nothing wrong with the Red ones (yet) so I didn't include those - quick and efficient, impressed so far
> UPS picks up package 30th Jan, and drops off return package 13th Feb with the refurb/new props - Turnaround time was acceptable
> I open the box to find 2xWhite Props, and 2xRed Props!! - why didn't they send me 4xWhites to replace the 4xWhites I sent them?

Now I only have 1 set of good propellers, and no good spares in case 1 breaks.
(I should have 2 good sets, as 2 sets came with the Inspire 2)

Case Number: CAS-426935-W4K8S6
Operator ID: 10013305

I don't believe in naming and shaming in the public view, so I won't say who I talked to at the Netherlands office who was supposed to be organising the small parts request... but maybe internally you can use the operator ID above to have a diplomatic word with the individual.

To any of the admins here, would it be possible for you to co-ordinate with the Netherlands office in sending me the correct number of replacement propellers? Specifically I need 2 more white props.

On the plus side I can now actually fly my Inspire 2 with the 1 set of foam insert props I do have... so its not all bad

2017-2-13
Use props
J-Darcy
lvl.2
United Kingdom

bump - and here's the repair form
2017-2-13
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

We'll check the information with our NL service center, very sorry for the trouble caused.
2017-2-14
Use props
J-Darcy
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Thanks Natalia - I have since received an email saying that they would be dispatching the remaining white props to me.

Much appreciated!
2017-2-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules