interfaces with a 3td party software
1569 3 2014-10-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
hahabigthinking
New

United States

We are currently looking forward to buying a whole set which inculdes UAV (S1000) filght control module and ground station, and here's our question:

since DJI has this amazing WooKong -M Waypoint controller and ground station, can we have open access to the datalink? say if we write a software that can acquire the information of waypoints setting, status of UAV and is able to control the waypint setting in the same time, is there any method for us to access the software and make this connection?  

Thank you so much, l
2014-10-6
Use props
hahabigthinking
New

United States

2014-10-6
Use props
robert.liu
lvl.1
Flight distance : 126955 ft
  • >>>
China

For Phantom2 Vision and Phantom2 Vision+, we are working on this requirement to open access of the datalink to end user.   If you are urgent on this requirement, we can contact you for the details offline.  Thanks.
2014-10-9
Use props
germanio
New

Spain

Hello, I have a similar question. I recently purchased several pieces, among which are: Naza-M V2, 2.4G Bluetooth Datalink, Zenmuse Z15BMPCC, and others. Currently I need access to navigational data from the ground station for use in real time. I tried to read the virtual port that creates the datalink module without success. I wonder if there is any SDK or method of accessing these data from the PC.
2015-2-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules