Joining the fun, first public video
730 6 2017-2-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mavi A
lvl.2
Flight distance : 498980 ft
United Kingdom

My first video... I could elaborate... but I thought I'd get some views and feedback from others with similar interests.

The only thing I know is that I got distracted showing someone the mavic so I forgot to get a better first shot, I'd have liked to have got the pier in the middle of the shot and not needed the turn at the end!

2017-2-13
Use props
wheezy
lvl.2
Flight distance : 86755 ft
United States

I like it, my main critique is the audio. The VO should stand out from the bg music. You're wayyy too soft and the levels are off. I like the video though, great job! I'd also say, videos with "CONTENT" are always more appealing to me. It's always cool when I actually learn something.

Thanks for sharing!
2017-2-13
Use props
DT393
lvl.3
Flight distance : 282979 ft
United States

That was a cool video, liked hearing the history of it which added some significance to what I was seeing. I agree with the above comment on the sound balance. Glad I watched it and glad I read Wheezy's comment and put my headphones on.
2017-2-13
Use props
Capt Hurls
lvl.2
Flight distance : 84675 ft
United States

Nicely done!
2017-2-13
Use props
dronist
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

It is a shame how they let it run to the ground...but nevertheless beautfifull video.
2017-2-13
Use props
Mavi A
lvl.2
Flight distance : 498980 ft
United Kingdom

wheezy Posted at 2017-2-13 15:32
I like it, my main critique is the audio. The VO should stand out from the bg music. You're wayyy too soft and the levels are off. I like the video though, great job! I'd also say, videos with "CONTENT" are always more appealing to me. It's always cool when I actually learn something.

Thanks for sharing!

Thanks for that. I will look out for it next time. I wanted my video to be more than 'Look at my footage with some music', so I'm glad people appreciate the voice over.
2017-2-14
Use props
A1000
lvl.3
Flight distance : 149760 ft
United Kingdom

Nice capture of a historical building that will be lost soon.
2017-2-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules