Lucky rich folk in Dubai!

https://www.engadget.com/2017/02 ... enger-drones-dubai/
2017-2-14
Use props
Donnie Stugots
First Officer
Flight distance : 3636782 ft
United States

Oh that is so cool .  It is just a matter of time before this becomes commonplace .  The only part about this I would not like is that if one motor or prop failed there would be no autorotation to bring it safely down to earth .  Unless there is some type of parachute system .

Amazing, thanks for sharing this

donnie
2017-2-14
Use props
Coigreach
lvl.4
Flight distance : 546014 ft
Australia

Donnie Stugots Posted at 2017-2-14 05:46
Oh that is so cool .  It is just a matter of time before this becomes commonplace .  The only part about this I would not like is that if one motor or prop failed there would be no autorotation to bring it safely down to earth .  Unless there is some type of parachute system .

Amazing, thanks for sharing this

I just posted it for you Donnie, Just so you could reply and get more points ....lol
2017-2-14
Use props
Donnie Stugots
First Officer
Flight distance : 3636782 ft
United States

Coigreach Posted at 2017-2-14 05:55
I just posted it for you Donnie, Just so you could reply and get more points ....lol

Thanks brother , there has been a run on the " No video transmission " after updateing the Inspire 1 that has many members  asking for help, so I am getting plenty of points

The funny part is sometimes ( I really do ! ) I wait like 12 to 24 hours before answering these type questions  so other members can get  a crack at solving it , but then I don't want them to feel ignored so I jump in .  PLUS I get any least 2 e mails a day from all over the world, which  really cool . Today I got one from Pakistan of all places !

Anyway , You take care down under and if You ever get to East Lansing Michigan I will take you to the Best College town bars  in the USA for a Ice cold Fosters mate !
What is your  first name by the way , send it via PM if your not comfortable .....My name really is donnie ( donald ) but my friends call me donnie

2017-2-14
Use props
Coigreach
lvl.4
Australia

Donnie Stugots Posted at 2017-2-14 06:15
Thanks brother , there has been a run on the " No video transmission " after updateing the Inspire 1 that has many members  asking for help, so I am getting plenty of points

The funny part is sometimes ( I really do ! ) I wait like 12 to 24 hours before answering these type questions  so other members can get  a crack at solving it , but then I don't want them to feel ignored so I jump in .  PLUS I get any least 2 e mails a day from all over the world, which  really cool . Today I got one from Pakistan of all places !

Coigreach is my Inspire2 name not mine...lol "long story"

Karl. Originally from Scotland "that's the part north of england" been in sunny Perth Western Australia for 22 Years this June and not regretting one moment!

Would love to tour the USA but I'm afraid Europe is to be my next BIG holiday (2 or 3 Months with any luck
Don't you know that nobody drinks that cats pi*s here (Fosters) it's marketed outside Australia only because it SH*t pmsl anyway us Scots drink Single Malt Whisky 18 years an
2017-2-14
Use props
Coigreach
lvl.4
Australia

Donnie Stugots Posted at 2017-2-14 06:15

Forgot to mention! your right in the heart of some Awesome scenery! should you not be out there instead of sitting on your PC earning $0.0000000001 per helpful comment?
2017-2-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules