Two Beep's Radio Control on
709 4 2017-2-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fanse28a6209
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1200486 ft
Portugal

Two Beep's Radio Control on.  Good morning, I recently bought an ipad air 2. When I conected it to my phantom 4 pro, it asked for an update and I instaled it.  However, the installation didn't complete (99%) and exits to the DJI menu. I was never able to run / finish the update again. Now whenever I turn on the radio, it gives two beep's and the green light turns into purple.  I have no video connection to the drone nor does any command work.  What should I do to solve the problem? I tried several things but without success!  Thank you in advance for your attention.Best Regards,
2017-2-14
Use props
dronist
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

I used IPHONE6 S+ with no issue. It should work on AIR 2... Make sure you have strong WIFI  connection. I would stay next to the router if needed...
2017-2-14
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Please try to delete the DJI GO 4 and re-install it then connect it to your iPad and check whether you can get it updated or not.
Also you can try another mobile device to do that.
2017-2-15
Use props
Rodri Assunção
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1200486 ft
Portugal

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-2-15 03:47
Please try to delete the DJI GO 4 and re-install it then connect it to your iPad and check whether you can get it updated or not.
Also you can try another mobile device to do that.

Natalaia, I did this many times.

Resolved, a reset to RC works miracles!

https://forum.dji.com/thread-75386-1-1.html

"You could try resetting the RC first and relinking it to the P4P.

Try holding C1+C2+'Shutter Button' (top right nearest antenna) until it beeps. then switch off RC.

Power up RC again and relink using following:-

* Turn on both the aircraft and the controller.
* Press C1, C2, and the record button (top left button) on the controller, then the controller will beep like D-DD.
*Let go all fingers, press the wheel on the right side of the controller and then the first light of the controller will become blue and it will constantly beep DDDD.
* Use a pen to click the linking button on the aircraft and hold for 3-5 seconds, and then take the pen off the aircraft and wait, it will be linked soon."

Everything seems to be perfect, do I have to do some RC update? The drone is up to date.
2017-2-15
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Thanks for you update, glad to hear it's working.
You can check the firmware version on "About" page to check whether everything is up to date, if so , then please enjoy it, hope you have great experiences.
2017-2-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules