Please help
901 6 2017-2-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
thomasakira
lvl.3
Flight distance : 921693 ft
United States

I ordered 2 x 480 gb ssds.  I was told 2 times they would ship Feb 7.  Then I was told 2 times that they were in the process of being shipped, and that they were merely waiting for a courier to pick them up.  Now today I am told they are out of stock and I no longer am in the shipping process, I am in the out of luck department.  I am frustrated to put it mildly.  

Can I please have this case escalated?

Can I please have a straight answer as to when my 480 gb cards will arrive?

In addition can I please have my DJI Refresh post dated to the date that I receive the replacement props which are also somewehre in the shipping process and my sssd's?

Thanks in advance for your help.

FullSizeRender 7.jpg
Screen Shot 2017-02-14 at 10.05.11 AM.png
Screen Shot 2017-02-14 at 9.59.41 AM.png
Screen Shot 2017-02-14 at 10.12.34 AM.png
Screen Shot 2017-02-14 at 10.06.29 AM.png
2017-2-14
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Sorry for your unpleasant experience, we'll double confirm the information with sales team and get back to you.
For DJI Care Refresh service, the date starts from two days after the order is shipped out since you purchase it from DJI onlie store together with drone.
2017-2-14
Use props
fansabe8080f
New

United States

I also ordered the SSDs however I ordered the 240GB back in December.  I also have been getting the runaround.  Last week I was told they were in and my order would be fulfilled.  I just contacted customer service and was told "sorry, they are backordered".  I'm done.  I have requested a return of the entire order.  I've also filed a dispute with PayPal for failure to deliver the product I ordered.  Supposedly my return will be processed so I can send this entire thing back.  Close to $8k and they can't deliver their products.  What makes this even more ridiculous is they are clearly advertising that if you order the Cine240SSD it will be shipped within 15-20 business days.

Oh did I mention they can't even seem to send the extra set of props I ordered?
I also love the fact that I couldn't start a new thread because I'm not authorized.  Beyond being a customer, what else is required to be authorized?  Like to see how they are supposed to responfd to me.
2017-2-14
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

fansabe8080f Posted at 2017-2-14 21:51
I also ordered the SSDs however I ordered the 240GB back in December.  I also have been getting the runaround.  Last week I was told they were in and my order would be fulfilled.  I just contacted customer service and was told "sorry, they are backordered".  I'm done.  I have requested a return of the entire order.  I've also filed a dispute with PayPal for failure to deliver the product I ordered.  Supposedly my return will be processed so I can send this entire thing back.  Close to $8k and they can't deliver their products.  What makes this even more ridiculous is they are clearly advertising that if you order the Cine240SSD it will be shipped within 15-20 business days.

Oh did I mention they can't even seem to send the extra set of props I ordered?

Sorry for the trouble caused, we checked your order, it shows "Wait Pick" now.
We'll take care of your case, hope you can receive it soon and enjoy it.
2017-2-15
Use props
thomasakira
lvl.3
Flight distance : 921693 ft
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-2-14 19:19
Sorry for your unpleasant experience, we'll double confirm the information with sales team and get back to you.
For DJI Care Refresh service, the date starts from two days after the order is shipped out since you purchase it from DJI onlie store together with drone.

Hi Natalia,

First off thanks for looking into my case.  I did get an answer via email this morning on the ssd cards...8 days after my initial email to customer care about the issue. I am hopeful that they will ship this time.

Now onto the issue of props....

But first I wanted to clarify the policy on DJI Refresh,  you say "two days after shipped".  Does this mean 2 days after the gimbal and aircraft shipped?  Or two days after the last item to fullfill the entire order was shipped.  

While my January 17,2017 order was partially fullfilled and shipped January 20, 2017,  my full order will not arrive until I receive reliable props to fly with and SSD's to store 5.2k cinema dng files on..

My problem:
I paid for the premium combo…I ordered $10,000 USD of gear to shoot 5.2K DNG RAW, on a drone with props that didn’t vibrate and make weird noises that cause you to reconsider putting such a considerable investment in the air.  When props don't function properly, I don't want to risk it.

I am not able to fly. (I filed a case long ago and was told new props were going to be sent free of charge to replace the defective props)

I am not able to shoot 5.2k DNG RAW yet.

Therefore I want my refresh post dated to the day when I receive shipment dates for my props and my ssd cards.

Thanks in advance for your help.
2017-2-15
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Thanks for the details, I 'll check with our Care team for your case and get back to you once I get an answer.
For the case you submitted, may I have the case number? thanks.
2017-2-18
Use props
Arrow1969
Second Officer
Flight distance : 400577 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I also ordered 2 x 480 gb SSD,s in December and receive them last week.
2017-2-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules