4648 8 2017-2-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
geoffz
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1941322 ft
  • >>>
United States

At the bottom of the Go App 4...Can the altitude/distance from home, speed etc...be set to feet/mph?

If so, how is that done?

2017-2-14
Use props
hungdang
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4931706 ft
  • >>>
Australia

try general settings, measurement unit = imperial
2017-2-14
Use props
geoffz
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

hungdang Posted at 2017-2-14 21:18
try general settings, measurement unit = imperial

I have set that to Imperial BUT doesn't seem to effect the 'real time' readouts at the bottom of the app.  Anyone have any ideas?
2017-2-14
Use props
DT393
lvl.3
Flight distance : 282979 ft
United States

The max ceiling and max distance settings are in Meters no matter what your setting is for imperial. Until that is changed in app, dont think they will allow that.
2017-2-15
Use props
DroneFlying
lvl.4
Flight distance : 10774613 ft
United States

geoffz Posted at 2017-2-14 23:58
I have set that to Imperial BUT doesn't seem to effect the 'real time' readouts at the bottom of the app.  Anyone have any ideas?

Selecting imperial should cause the in-flight values (height, distance, etc.) in the app to be displayed appropriately; at least it works for most of us. If yours aren't showing up that way, make sure you're on the latest version of the app and firmware and maybe close and restart the app to see if that helps.

As DT393 pointed out, though, even when you've selected imperial some of the configurable values (RTH altitude, etc.) will still be displayed / editable only in metric (meters).
2017-2-15
Use props
geoffz
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

DroneFlying Posted at 2017-2-15 03:21
Selecting imperial should cause the in-flight values (height, distance, etc.) in the app to be displayed appropriately; at least it works for most of us. If yours aren't showing up that way, make sure you're on the latest version of the app and firmware and maybe close and restart the app to see if that helps.

As DT393 pointed out, though, even when you've selected imperial some of the configurable values (RTH altitude, etc.) will still be displayed / editable only in metric (meters).

No...I have the latest firmware update and the readouts at the bottom of the Go App 4 remain in meters and kmp!   Anyone have any clues how to change this to feet/mph?
2017-2-15
Use props
geoffz
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

geoffz Posted at 2017-2-15 09:29
No...I have the latest firmware update and the readouts at the bottom of the Go App 4 remain in meters and kmp!   Anyone have any clues how to change this to feet/mph?

When I updated the latest firmware the go app 4 reverted to the default 'metric' setting!  Go figure!  Perhaps should recheck other settings as well...
2017-2-15
Use props
DroneFlying
lvl.4
Flight distance : 10774613 ft
United States

geoffz Posted at 2017-2-15 09:44
When I updated the latest firmware the go app 4 reverted to the default 'metric' setting!  Go figure!  Perhaps should recheck other settings as well...

Ah, that makes sense and yes, I've seen people saying that other settings have been reset as well. Thanks for the follow-up.
2017-2-15
Use props
geoffz
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

DroneFlying Posted at 2017-2-15 09:57
Ah, that makes sense and yes, I've seen people saying that other settings have been reset as well. Thanks for the follow-up.

Yes, and that is NOT normal!

DJI needs to comment/look into this issue.

With the frequency of FW updates its intolerable to have to reset ALL ones settings!!
2017-2-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules