1109 8 2017-2-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Luu
lvl.1
Flight distance : 153990 ft
Switzerland

Hello, I'm new here (:
I got my drone this monday but I think I have a "little" issues.. if I click on a flight mode, I got this message:
Dji phantom 4 pro front Obstacle detection does not respond

Can someone help me?

2017-2-15
Use props
Nigelbrinkmann
Second Officer
Flight distance : 586391 ft
Australia

Hi, you will have to check to see if the OA is turned on in the app.
Have you been through the app and set everything up?
2017-2-15
Use props
Luu
lvl.1
Switzerland

Nigelbrinkmann Posted at 2017-2-15 01:09
Hi, you will have to check to see if the OA is turned on in the app.
Have you been through the app and set everything up?

Yes, everything is up... the Obstacle Avoidance setting is enabled, The front Radar works in normal mode.. but the Visual Navigation icon is always red and it says it's to dark.. (I tested it at a sunny day...) and if I want to use as example the active track it gives me the error...
2017-2-15
Use props
Cetacean
Captain
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

Luu Posted at 2017-2-15 01:15
Yes, everything is up... the Obstacle Avoidance setting is enabled, The front Radar works in normal mode.. but the  Visual Navigation  icon is always red and it says it's to dark.. (I tested it at a sunny day...) and if I want to use as example the active track it gives me the error...

Aloha Luu,

Have you removed all the lens covers?  Sometimes shipping covers are used for protection.

Aloha and Drone On!
2017-2-15
Use props
Luu
lvl.1
Switzerland

Cetacean Posted at 2017-2-15 02:57
Aloha Luu,

Have you removed all the lens covers?  Sometimes shipping covers are used for protection.

Aloha back Cetacean!

Yes I removed all lens covers and stickers...

2017-2-15
Use props
Cetacean
Captain
  • >>>
United States

Luu Posted at 2017-2-15 03:05
Aloha back Cetacean!

Yes I removed all lens covers and stickers...

Aloha Luu,

The next thing will be to calibrate the sensing system.  The Obstacle Avoidance is based on the sensing system.  You will have to use the Assistant 2 and a laptop or computer display to calibrate the sensing system.  If there is a hardware failure in your sensing system, this will reveal it.  If there is no hardware problem, this will fix it.  Good Luck!

Aloha and Drone On!
2017-2-15
Use props
Luu
lvl.1
Switzerland

Cetacean Posted at 2017-2-15 03:40
Aloha Luu,

The next thing will be to calibrate the sensing system.  The Obstacle Avoidance is based on the sensing system.  You will have to use the Assistant 2 and a laptop or computer display to calibrate the sensing system.  If there is a hardware failure in your sensing system, this will reveal it.  If there is no hardware problem, this will fix it.  Good Luck!

I'll test it this eve!
Thanks!
2017-2-15
Use props
Luu
lvl.1
Switzerland

Cetacean Posted at 2017-2-15 03:40
Aloha Luu,

Soulution
I calibrate the sensing system and refresh the firmware with the dji assistant 2 and it works now!
Thanks to everyone who helped!

2017-2-20
Use props
Cetacean
Captain
  • >>>
United States

Luu Posted at 2017-2-20 02:23
Soulution
I calibrate the sensing system and refresh the firmware with the dji assistant 2 and it works now!
Thanks to everyone who helped!

Aloha Luu,

Great to hear that!

Aloha and Drone On!
2017-2-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules