4462 83 2017-2-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Range30
lvl.4
Flight distance : 11281079 ft
United States

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-3-28 09:26
I do apologize for the late response. I was assured that you will see further movement in this process later Today. Tracking information would be available sometime this week.

Hello Jamie, I'm curious if you'd be kind enough to give me a followup on my DJI order from Carson, CA that I've been waiting for for almost a month after placing an order March 2nd and shipping details were sent March 3rd and I was to receive the package March 7th which never happens because for some odd reason DJI carson, CA recalled my order after it arrived at my Local FEDEX location. My order was also updated with a new fedex tracking number when DJI recalled the package. I filed a claim with FEDEX which FedEx was to sort out by their FEDEX TRACE DEPT.. I only received my extra charging hub which was in a separate package. Would you be able to assist? People say you're one one of the GO-TO Moderators that helps.
2017-3-28
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Range30 Posted at 2017-3-28 15:41
Hello Jamie, I'm curious if you'd be kind enough to give me a followup on my DJI order from Carson, CA that I've been waiting for for almost a month after placing an order March 2nd and shipping details were sent March 3rd and I was to receive the package March 7th which never happens because for some odd reason DJI carson, CA recalled my order after it arrived at my Local FEDEX location. My order was also updated with a new fedex tracking number when DJI recalled the package. I filed a claim with FEDEX which FedEx was to sort out by their FEDEX TRACE DEPT.. I only received my extra charging hub which was in a separate package. Would you be able to assist? People say you're one one of the GO-TO Moderators that helps.

If you haven't already, you can PM me your order information and I can try to see what's going on.
2017-3-28
Use props
Range30
lvl.4
Flight distance : 11281079 ft
United States

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-3-28 15:50
If you haven't already, you can PM me your order information and I can try to see what's going on.

Thank you Jaimie. Just PM you
2017-3-28
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Range30 Posted at 2017-3-28 16:01
Thank you Jaimie. Just PM you

No problem.
2017-3-28
Use props