Anyone in Hershey/Hummelstown, PA Area?
1495 7 2017-2-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans50fc1a4a
lvl.2
Flight distance : 680679 ft
United States

I was thinking about it the other day...I almost always go fly by myself (my dog comes with me a lot and my wife has been with me once).  I would love to meet some (or even just a single other) drone flyer/enthusiast in the area.  Respond if you're in the area, even if you have no intention of meeting up...I would still like to, at the very least, know someone else flys near me.  
2017-2-15
Use props
RgrDat
lvl.2
United States

I am!  Oh, wait...I'm the same person.   Go home alter ego, ur drunk
2017-2-16
Use props
fans5b5cab43
New

United States

I live in Lancaster PA, so not all that far away
2017-3-7
Use props
LIVNXXL
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1806125 ft
  • >>>
Costa Rica

Work in Philly and live in Jersey. While not "Within walking distance" I am close enough to say hello!
2017-3-22
Use props
RgrDat
lvl.2
United States

Well...F'in A Cotton. I am unbelievably busy with school right now (I'm at the Penn State Med School), but I can always (and do always) find time to go fly.  I mention my busy schedule because I'm unable to travel, but if anybody wants to come up to (or at least within 15 min or so) Hershey, I'm definitely down to meet up.  I fly by myself and my dog but that's about it.  Let me know if ur ever for coming out this way...?
2017-3-22
Use props
RgrDat
lvl.2
United States

http://meetu.ps/e/CDd0W/zGbsQ/f

I made a Meetup group for people in the area.  The link pasted above should take you there if you'd like to...meet up.  First meet up is scheduled for this Saturday, Mar 25th in Hershey at a little park with a stream across from the Giant Ctr.  Details on Meetup if you're interested.  That is all...carry on.
2017-3-23
Use props
mp-in-pa
lvl.1
Flight distance : 33839 ft
United States

I'm near Lancaster and would love to find a great place to fly.
2017-3-24
Use props
RgrDat
lvl.2
United States

mp-in-pa Posted at 2017-3-24 07:52
I'm near Lancaster and would love to find a great place to fly.

By all means, head to Meetup.com and join the group.  It's my group so we can have meet ups wherever, they don't need to always be in Hershey...in fact, I'd prefer that they weren't.  I want to find some new places to go myself.  I made the group yesterday and I've got 10 members already and I'm sure our collective knowledge and experience will more than expand just about everybody's area of operation.  Anyway, hope to see ya there soon. If you have any questions, I'll do my best to answer them.
2017-3-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules