compass won't calibrate
721 2 2017-2-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
zissou
New

Indonesia

I have had no problems calibrating and flying my mavic for the past couple of months, in various locations

Recently I have been getting compass calibration warnings and having repeatedly done the calibration 'dance' I am still getting magnetic interferrence messages.
(see image)

settings page

settings page

the first horizontal rotation gets a green light and the second vertical rotation fails every time -  I get a flashing red tail light.
I am calibrating in an open field - a place I have repeatedly calibrated in the past without issue.

The copter gets hot very quickly after I've turned it on, although I'm not sure whether it is much hotter than before as I never checked until now

I have deleted and reinstalled the GO 4 app without fixing the issue. I have updated to the lastest firmware for all devices and the batteries are charged.

If anyone has any suggestions for a solution, please let me know!

2017-2-15
Use props
DJI-Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi, please send them in, one of the compass might got magnetized and need to be changed.
2017-2-16
Use props
neo0
lvl.3
Flight distance : 115997 ft
United States

I had the similar problem. Ended up returning the unit for repairs . I've post something up regarding the same problem
2017-2-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules