Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
3 MONTHS FOR REFUND?
727 5 2017-2-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansfb6041c7
lvl.2

Portugal

I would like to know how the refund worked for you guys.
In November i Ordered a phantom 4 pro, and DJI told me it could not be shipped because i had the stronger battery selected. They advice me to cancel the order and make a new one without that battery.

I cancelled one and made a new one like asked

1 week later, i received 1 Drone but I had 2 moviments at my credit card (2000 € *  2 times) one for the drone I received and the other for the drone i never saw, and i dont need.

DJI told me that they will refund since the other drone was an sending error.

3 months later nothing.......

some help?
2017-2-16
Use props
DJI Natalia
Super Moderator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Sorry to hear you're faced with difficulties.
Please provide us both your order numbers, we'll look into the case and let you know what happens.
2017-2-16
Use props
fansfb6041c7
lvl.2

Portugal

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-2-16 23:44
Sorry to hear you're faced with difficulties.
Please provide us both your order numbers, we'll look into the case and let you know what happens.

Thank you
since i didnt receive feedback through email i hope it can be solved through here.

Order #3518263082948
request (315778)
2017-2-20
Use props
DJI Natalia
Super Moderator
Flight distance : 318 ft

fansfb6041c7 Posted at 2017-2-20 07:31
Thank you
since i didnt receive feedback through email i hope it can be solved through here.

We keep following up your case and will get back to you for any news, thanks for your supporting!
2017-2-21
Use props
HighOnFire
lvl.1
Flight distance : 97461 ft
United States

I have a similar problem.  I received a defective Phantom 4 Pro in early December.  Online support authorized a return since I needed it for a shoot and couldn't wait for a repair.  DJI received the drone on December 8th according to UPS.  I received an email from DJI stating it was checked into their system on December 15th.  Since then I have sent many support email follow ups (many of them unanswered), many online support chats, and many phone calls.  On January 9th I was told that a refund was arranged.  After a few weeks, nothing.  I contacted DJI support through all of the methods again, and was told I would receive an email (from online support) I was told I would receive a call from a supervisor (from phone support), but here it is the end of February and I haven't heard from anybody regarding my refund.  
2017-2-24
Use props
DJI-Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

HighOnFire Posted at 2017-2-24 13:48
I have a similar problem.  I received a defective Phantom 4 Pro in early December.  Online support authorized a return since I needed it for a shoot and couldn't wait for a repair.  DJI received the drone on December 8th according to UPS.  I received an email from DJI stating it was checked into their system on December 15th.  Since then I have sent many support email follow ups (many of them unanswered), many online support chats, and many phone calls.  On January 9th I was told that a refund was arranged.  After a few weeks, nothing.  I contacted DJI support through all of the methods again, and was told I would receive an email (from online support) I was told I would receive a call from a supervisor (from phone support), but here it is the end of February and I haven't heard from anybody regarding my refund.

We're very sorry about it. Can you tell me your order number?
2017-2-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules