1405 6 2017-2-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ROYALNAVPTI4
lvl.1
Flight distance : 184646 ft
United Kingdom

Hello guys,

Although this is an Android OS, it does not have Play Store on it to down load apps.

I want to download the app for the 3d mapping but cannot do via the Browser app on the tablet.

When i try to download Play store from the browser, it says that there is not enough space left for it to be installed. Delete some apps before you proceed etc.

I have looked on the internal storage and it says over 9gb free, plus it has a 16gb sd card also.

How do i install apps on the controller?

Your help is very much appreciated.

Aidy
2017-2-16
Use props
Jkeller84
lvl.4
Flight distance : 396955 ft
  • >>>
United States

You don't. That is the downfall of the P4P+ unit.
2017-2-16
Use props
ROYALNAVPTI4
lvl.1
Flight distance : 184646 ft
United Kingdom

Your joking?

Come on DJI, this has to get sorted surely?

And thank you for your rely Jkeller!!

if i have known that i would have just got the pro!

live and learn i suppose

unbelievable!
2017-2-16
Use props
Jkeller84
lvl.4
Flight distance : 396955 ft
  • >>>
United States

ROYALNAVPTI4 Posted at 2017-2-16 09:49
Your joking?

Come on DJI, this has to get sorted surely?

I wish I were joking, but I am not. At least that is how it used to be. Maybe they will change it in an update or something. I don't know, I use iOS only anyway.
2017-2-16
Use props
The Roach
lvl.3
Flight distance : 412835 ft
  • >>>
United States

I love the built in screen but I too would like the ability to use 3rd party apps.  GS Pro is an absolute minimum but Litchi and some others would be great.  I plan on purchasing a refurbished P4P standard controller and switching the binding depending on what I plan to do.  

Can anyone at DJI tell me if that will work and how to go about the purchase of a refurb standard P4P transmitter?  I don't see it on the site under refurb equipment.  
2017-2-24
Use props
fansc7a29a6c
lvl.2
Flight distance : 339475 ft
France

The Roach Posted at 2017-2-24 11:09
I love the built in screen but I too would like the ability to use 3rd party apps.  GS Pro is an absolute minimum but Litchi and some others would be great.  I plan on purchasing a refurbished P4P standard controller and switching the binding depending on what I plan to do.  

Can anyone at DJI tell me if that will work and how to go about the purchase of a refurb standard P4P transmitter?  I don't see it on the site under refurb equipment.

hello, i've a second controller the first with built in screen and the end with an iPad mini 4. the two controllers works fine with the P4PRO +
The problem with the P4PRO + is that you can't install 3rd app (like litchi the i've use frequently for Pano 360) and with the HDMI output you can't have the video without IOSD if you have the IOSD on the buit in screen (it's a shame i have to use it for live broadcast).

sorry for my english but i'm french.
regards
Anthony
2017-2-24
Use props
jeffinhizhands
lvl.2
United States

Pretty sure that 3rd party apps will be available down the line..
2017-2-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules