Firmware update procedure for SSD reader
3469 4 2017-2-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Coigreach
lvl.4
Flight distance : 546014 ft
Australia

Has anyone tried to check firmware update for the SSD reader yet?

According to the DJI CINESSD STATION Quick Start Guide, end of page 5 "Firmware Update" connect the station to a pc and launch dji assitant2. press the button (I'm assuming that's the button on the ssd reader) and release it when the update process is activated.

Not wanting to mess anything up! I'm not sure if the SSD has to be inserted or left out???

Any ideas?

Thanks
Karl

2017-2-16
Use props
nazar404.yahoo
lvl.4
Flight distance : 394291 ft
  • >>>
United States

Nothing happen , I followed the instructions.
2017-2-16
Use props
DJI-Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Since it's a firmware upgrade for the reader ,I can't think of reason to leave SSD in it.
2017-2-16
Use props
Coigreach
lvl.4
Flight distance : 546014 ft
Australia

DJI-Thor Posted at 2017-2-16 22:25
Since it's a firmware upgrade for the reader ,I can't think of reason to leave SSD in it.

Hi Thor.
Just was not sure page 5 of the cinessd  station manual has a' picture with the ssd in the card reader,  and' was not sure if the ssd had any sort of software that needed to be updated at the same time?
Karl
2017-2-16
Use props
Ivan Garcia
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3219157 ft
  • >>>
Mexico

By now, May 9, there is no updates for the unit, when a firmware update release, you have to push the button and then connect the USB 3.0 cable without release the button Until Assistant 2 recognizes the unit.
You can check periodically this document to know what firmware release has been published. https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... 2+Release+Notes.pdf
2017-5-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules