Bind DJI care refresh to replacement Mavic Pro?
2451 10 2017-2-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
HellFire77
lvl.3
Flight distance : 390863 ft
  • >>>
Canada

I sent my Mavic in for warranty repair. They sent me back a brand new drone however and I had to activate it on my account again.

Then it said something about buying DJI care refresh or binding/linking to my new Mavic within 48 hours.

How can I bind this new Mavic to my DJI care refresh?

Thanks,
Chris

2017-2-16
Use props
hungdang
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4931706 ft
  • >>>
Australia

You should use online chat to ask for help.
2017-2-16
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Just to clarify, you purchased DJI Care Refresh with the first Mavic together from DJI online store?
If in that case and you replaced it under product warranty.
Then please send an e-mail to djicare@dji.com with your case number and new aircraft SN, our Care support will help you handle it properly.
2017-2-16
Use props
Drseussami
lvl.4
Flight distance : 108002 ft
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-2-16 23:59
Just to clarify, you purchased DJI Care Refresh with the first Mavic together from DJI online store?
If in that case and you replaced it under product warranty.
Then please send an e-mail to  with your case number and new aircraft SN, our Care support will help you handle it properly.

The problem Natalia is they DON'T respond. I've been trying to get a payment issue resolved for over a month and I'm now having to file a dispute through PayPal because of the lack of cancer on DJI's part. They either don't care, or are in NO hurry to resolve any issues. I've experienced this too many times already in the short time I've owned my Mavic Pro. I too had my Mavic replaced, but not under my DJI Care Refresh program I purchased. They sent me a New Mavic, SO, do they change the number on their end to link it with my DJI Care Refresh, or can you help, cause contacting anyone else gets one nowhere....
2017-2-17
Use props
HellFire77
lvl.3
  • >>>
Canada

Thanks DJI Natiali I will try emailing them to resolve the problem.

However my experience with DJI email support is horrible. Just like Drseussami I emailed(multiple times) DJI support about buying a DJI refresh for my OSMO+ only to give up after a month and then to receive this replay a MONTH AND A HALF LATER!!

“We are sorry for getting back to you late due to the great amount of tickets we received recently.Since it's been some while, we are considering closing this ticket temporarily but it can still be reopened if your problems haven't been solved yet.”

In short it feels like they wrote something to close the ticket with out properly resolving it.

Maybe you can pass this up the support chain and tell them this is not acceptable response to a ticket to resolve the problem?

Thanks,
Chris
2017-2-18
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Drseussami Posted at 2017-2-17 07:57
The problem Natalia is they DON'T respond. I've been trying to get a payment issue resolved for over a month and I'm now having to file a dispute through PayPal because of the lack of cancer on DJI's part. They either don't care, or are in NO hurry to resolve any issues. I've experienced this too many times already in the short time I've owned my Mavic Pro. I too had my Mavic replaced, but not under my DJI Care Refresh program I purchased. They sent me a New Mavic, SO, do they change the number on their end to link it with my DJI Care Refresh, or can you help, cause contacting anyone else gets one nowhere....

Very sorry for your unpleasant experiences, we'd love to help you take care of the case.
Just want to verify, you sent e-mail to djicare@dji.com with the same e-mail address you used for forum, right?
Since it's not replaced under DJI Care Refresh, we must provide the new aircraft SN and the replacement proof to DJI Care team.
Please send them an e-mail and provide me your ticket number, i'll follow up the case for you and help you solve it as soon as possible.
2017-2-19
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

HellFire77 Posted at 2017-2-18 00:23
Thanks DJI Natiali I will try emailing them to resolve the problem.

However my experience with DJI email support is horrible. Just like Drseussami I emailed(multiple times) DJI support about buying a DJI refresh for my OSMO+ only to give up after a month and then to receive this replay a MONTH AND A HALF LATER!!

Chris, I do understand how frustrating it must be, very sorry for the inconvenience caused.
Please let me know your ticket number so that I can help you follow up the case and try my best to get it sort out soon.
2017-2-19
Use props
HellFire77
lvl.3
  • >>>
Canada

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-2-19 01:22
Chris, I do understand how frustrating it must be, very sorry for the inconvenience caused.
Please let me know your ticket number so that I can help you follow up the case and try my best to get it sort out soon.

Hi DJI Natalia,

Sorry for the late replay I have been busy with work.
I emailed DJI care and they got the problem all fixed up for me.

Infact they got it fixed so fast I am blown away. They replied to my email within 10 Mins with a real person replying and added my new drone to the refresh package.

Did you tell them I would be emailing so they would bump me to the front of the queue lol or has DJI support really improved that much since I last had contact with them?

Thanks,
Chris
2017-2-22
Use props
Drseussami
lvl.4
Flight distance : 108002 ft
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-2-19 01:21
Very sorry for your unpleasant experiences, we'd love to help you take care of the case.
Just want to verify, you sent e-mail to  with the same e-mail address you used for forum, right?
Since it's not replaced under DJI Care Refresh, we must provide the new aircraft SN and the replacement proof to DJI Care team.

Natalia,
I did as you instructed and I was replied to within 15 minutes and another 10 minutes later it was taken care of! Cheers!

This is shocking considering I'm still waiting for my billing issue to be resolved.
2017-2-22
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

HellFire77 Posted at 2017-2-22 09:52
Hi DJI Natalia,

Sorry for the late replay I have been busy with work.

Chris, glad to hear everything has been sorted out, enjoy it.
For any further questions, please feel free to contact us.
2017-2-23
Use props
fansee420bc7
lvl.1
Colombia

Hello. Today it's going to be 48 hours since I activated my new Mavic.  I sent an email as instructed but I haven had answe  Yet for my request to transfer my dji care from the old to the new (which I had to buy because UPS lost it when I sent it for repair).
My user Is frajomeba@gmail.com. I apreciate If somebody from dji could help me with my request
2017-8-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules