Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Online support needing IMPROVEMENT !!!!
971 12 2017-2-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
el3man2
New

United States

Evry time I try to connect to the online support this is all I get is shown in the picture   or se the screenshot here https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Byavudv0Lkq4ZDVfTmkwWDVtLTQ
2017-2-16
Use props
el3man2
New

United States

https://drive.google.com/file/d/ ... TQ/view?usp=sharing
2017-2-16
Use props
fans63974ffd
lvl.3
Flight distance : 629800 ft
United States

God Help you if you need help from these guys.    If you try to call you will sit on hold for an hour then get help from people who dont know what they are talking about.   I bought a P4+ RC because one of there phone service people told me it would work with my p4.   In order to send it back I have tried hours of calling.    AND if you try to go to online chat...then you are talking hours and hours.   There is literally 7-10 minutes between each response, and most of the time they dont answer your last statment or question correctly.  so a single online chat to find out something simple will take you about 2.5 hours minimum from the time you ask for chat.
I got tired of  chat and came to the forum.   its usually 24-48 hours between responses.  Right now I am on my 6th day from my last response and Ive been posting every day asking if they forgot me.
2017-2-16
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Thanks for your feedback, I'll inform our related team to look into the online chat system.
For the shipping date of your order, please provide try to PM me your order number, I'd like to help you check the status.
Also you can receive an e-mail with tracking number once it's shipped out.
2017-2-16
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

fans63974ffd Posted at 2017-2-16 19:54
God Help you if you need help from these guys.    If you try to call you will sit on hold for an hour then get help from people who dont know what they are talking about.   I bought a P4+ RC because one of there phone service people told me it would work with my p4.   In order to send it back I have tried hours of calling.    AND if you try to go to online chat...then you are talking hours and hours.   There is literally 7-10 minutes between each response, and most of the time they dont answer your last statment or question correctly.  so a single online chat to find out something simple will take you about 2.5 hours minimum from the time you ask for chat.
I got tired of  chat and came to the forum.   its usually 24-48 hours between responses.  Right now I am on my 6th day from my last response and Ive been posting every day asking if they forgot me.

We are following up your case in your original post, will get back to you for any progress there.
We do understand your feelings and are trying our best to help you.
2017-2-16
Use props
thesonya83
New

Australia

Online support AND email support needing serious improvement.  This is the worst customer experience I have EVER experienced (and I know, I'm a customer experience manager by profession).  Below is my ongoing saga... it's beyond frustrating!

•        13 Jan - I ordered 3 items from your online store (remote controller hood, spare battery and ND filters)
•        19 Jan (request #357070) – I followed up with you again to request an update on where my items were.  You responded to this email on 13 Feb. It took you 3.5 weeks to respond to this!!
•        20 Jan (Request #358450) - I followed up on my order again as I could see payment went through but items had not been shipped. Your team responded to my email but did not give me the answer I wanted (you just stated the obvious without answering my questions/addressing my concerns!).
•        25 Jan (Request #358450) - I followed up again to request #358450 to ask why my items had not been shipped, what was causing the hold up and when my items would be shipped. You NEVER responded to this request.  Is this how you treat all your customers??
•        2 Feb – I used your online chat to follow up on my order again.  The operator stated that the hold up was the ND filters and that my items would not be shipped until late February.  I told the operator to cancel the ND FILTERS and to send the battery and remote controller hood.
•        7 Feb (request #373230) – I received notification that I was being refunded for the hood and the ND Filters and battery were being shipped – this is NOT what I asked the operator to do during the online chat on 2 Feb.  I responded immediately to tell you that you had cancelled the wrong item and shipped the wrong items and to ask you to investigate and provide me with a response as to WHY this had happened.  Your operator responded stating the obvious (that the hood had been cancelled – I know! That’s not the question I asked!!!!).  By the way, why the heck did your online operator tell me the ND filters was causing the hold up and that the filters wouldn't be available for shipping until the end of the month - did he lie to me/make up an excuse?!?!?!?
•        8 Feb (request #373230) – I had to CALL your office in China to talk to someone about this due to my frustration only to be told that I couldn't speak to someone and to go to online chat.  Finally she said she would follow up on her colleague on my behalf.  I followed up again to state that your operators cancelled the incorrect item.  I asked for an additional $26 to be refunded to me and the hood to be sent to me (I didn’t know that the ND filters had already been shipped to me – and didn’t your operator tell me via online chat that ND filters won’t be available until late Feb?????).  Your operator responded to ask:
    o        Would I like to place a new order for the Hood?
    o        Tell me if I don’t want to keep the ND filters, to return them for a refund to an address in Hong Kong.  You did not offer me a courier service – do you expect ME to PAY for the shipping back to you for YOUR ERROR??
•        9 Feb (request #373230) – I responded to your email to let you know that YES I want to re-order the Hood, BUT I don’t think I should have to pay the cost for shipping again for YOUR MISTAKE.  I also asked how to ship the ND Filters back to you without having to pay for the shipping myself (as this is not fair for me, it was your error to begin with).  Your operator responded to tell me that she would provide an update to me the next day – THIS NEVER HAPPENED!
•        13 Feb (request #373230) – I had to follow you up AGAIN to ask for an update on:
    o        Will the shipping cost for ordering the hood be waived
    o        How I return the ND Filters for a refund without having to pay for the cost of shipping back to you
•        15 Feb – followed up via online chat to check on this as again as you did not respond to my previous email. Operator promised to check and follow up via email.
•        17 Feb – Your support team (support.NA62) responded to tell me that my order can’t be reinstated because the refund has already been issued.  I responded to this email to tell you that I am happy to order the hood via the online store, however as  it was YOUR ERROR to begin with, I don't think I should have to pay for the shipping cost again.  All I want is a credit note or coupon or something to waive the cost of shipping for when I re-order the hood via your online store.  As for the ND filters, forget it, I’ll just sell them to a friend.  I received another email from your team to tell me that my email had come to the wrong team (technical support) and that I should contact the pre-sales team via email or online chat.  Seriously? You want me to go and repeat myself AGAIN to another mailbox? ARGH!!!!!

Your processes are clearly too complex and don’t focus on customer experience.  As you can see from the timeline.. this had taken well over a month which is appalling.  I think I have been more than patient with your customer service team, but there is some serious gaps in your processes.  

2017-2-16
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

el3man2 Posted at 2017-2-16 19:32
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Byavudv0Lkq4ZDVfTmkwWDVtLTQ/view?usp=sharing

I received the message, thanks.
You made the order two days ago according to the system, we'll send an e-mail to you if it's shipped out, no worries.
2017-2-16
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

thesonya83 Posted at 2017-2-16 21:41
Online support AND email support needing serious improvement.  This is the worst customer experience I have EVER experienced (and I know, I'm a customer experience manager by profession).  Below is my ongoing saga... it's beyond frustrating!

•        13 Jan - I ordered 3 items from your online store (remote controller hood, spare battery and ND filters)

Very sorry you're experiencing difficulties, we'll look into the case for you and take care of it.
2017-2-16
Use props
fans7d14ea2d
lvl.1

United States

Every aspect of customer support is horrendous.   I ordered the I2 premium combo with an array of accessories on Feb 6.  I received the X5S and an additional DJI MFT 15mm lens on accident and saw that I was charged an additional $500 for the lens.  I wanted to know the shipping date of the rest of my order and also return the unnecessary lens I received.  I called the over the phone support , and talked to three separate people who could not help me and directed me to the online chat service.    Online support told me 4 or 5 different shipping dates for the rest of my order some of which are well beyond a month and the original 15-25 days it stated when submitting my order.  I was told to email djionlinesales for any return that is not defective, as the online support could not help me get a return label.  Now I don't even want to start with the online sales email system, it takes at least an entire 24 hours to get a response.   I sent a very detailed email describing the issue, that I just wanted to return the extra lens I received and be refunded that amount.  I sent images upon request as proof of the item not being used, and after sending the same email about 6 times with no real answer I have no where left to turn. I cannot wait another day for a useless response as the return period is 7 days from shipment as described in the return policy.  Anyone know the best way to get a return label without having to deal with 3 very inefficient customer support systems?
2017-2-17
Use props
fans63974ffd
lvl.3
United States

fans7d14ea2d Posted at 2017-2-17 08:50
Every aspect of customer support is horrendous.   I ordered the I2 premium combo with an array of accessories on Feb 6.  I received the X5S and an additional DJI MFT 15mm lens on accident and saw that I was charged an additional $500 for the lens.  I wanted to know the shipping date of the rest of my order and also return the unnecessary lens I received.  I called the over the phone support , and talked to three separate people who could not help me and directed me to the online chat service.    Online support told me 4 or 5 different shipping dates for the rest of my order some of which are well beyond a month and the original 15-25 days it stated when submitting my order.  I was told to email djionlinesales for any return that is not defective, as the online support could not help me get a return label.  Now I don't even want to start with the online sales email system, it takes at least an entire 24 hours to get a response.   I sent a very detailed email describing the issue, that I just wanted to return the extra lens I received and be refunded that amount.  I sent images upon request as proof of the item not being used, and after sending the same email about 6 times with no real answer I have no where left to turn. I cannot wait another day for a useless response as the return period is 7 days from shipment as described in the return policy.  Anyone know the best way to get a return label without having to deal with 3 very inefficient customer support systems?

when they do respond to me they tell me they have to "investigate" my case.   WTH??

I bought the 1 wrong product and 1 product I no longer need  on the advice of a guy on their phone support line.  Both are unused and one is still in the shipping carton.   I have no idea what needs to be investigated....THEY JUST NEED TO TAKE THIS STUFF BACK AND GIVE ME MY DAMN MONEY BACK.
2017-2-17
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

fans7d14ea2d Posted at 2017-2-17 08:50

We replied you in your original post, will take care of the case, sorry for your unpleasant experience.
2017-2-18
Use props
fans63974ffd
lvl.3
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-2-18 20:04
We replied you in your original post, will take care of the case, sorry for your unpleasant experience.

Natalie.  Id love to know when the next reply will be.  Right now Im on about 8 days without a legitimate response
2017-2-20
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

fans63974ffd Posted at 2017-2-20 11:03
Natalie.  Id love to know when the next reply will be.  Right now Im on about 8 days without a legitimate response

We replied you in your original post.
Very sorry about that.
2017-2-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules