Constant Wind Velocity Warnings
1028 3 2017-2-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
PimpDawg
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1204754 ft
United States

My Mavic is giving me strong wind warnings every few seconds even in winds only 10mph. It's really annoying to constantly have to clear the warning off the screen only to have it pop back up almost immediately.  I could understand if the winds were truly strong but they aren't. Is there a way to disable these popup warnings? Thanks.
2017-2-16
Use props
DroneFlying
Second Officer
Flight distance : 10774613 ft
United States

Unfortunately, no, there's no way to disable this warning.
2017-2-17
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 10017858 ft
  • >>>
Sweden

I think they will change this with future firmware, I have noticed with P4P, when it came out first it was way to sensitive but with the last firmware this has improved a lot. You also need to check wind warnings at different heights, just to make sure that wind is not a lot different at higher altitude.
I.e. How many wind warnings at 20 meters, how many wind warnings at 50 meters and how many wind warnings at 100 meters, this will also give you an indication of how different the wind is at different altitudes.
2017-2-17
Use props
Blackline
lvl.2
Flight distance : 5029167 ft
United States

yes a lot of the warnings are pretty annoying popping up all of the time. especially the wind warning. but i guess you have to play it safe for all of the new people.
2017-2-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules