Frustrating with DJI Care
3184 44 2017-2-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans8c7e7e0a
lvl.2

United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-5-12 01:36
We are working hard to help you resolve it recently, the supervisor called you back then sent you an e-mail as well.[view_image]

Yes I know, but I posted this before I spoke to you, which I feel very graceful the way you explain to me and make me feel confidence again.  
Before one of your Agent got me scare when he told me that I already receive the Mavic. I got panic and that why I posted that before I spoke to you..
   Thank you for taking care
2017-5-12
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

fans8c7e7e0a Posted at 2017-5-12 07:34
Yes I know, but I posted this before I spoke to you, which I feel very graceful the way you explain to me and make me feel confidence again.  
Before one of your Agent got me scare when he told me that I already receive the Mavic. I got panic and that why I posted that before I spoke to you..
   Thank you for taking care

Very sorry for the inconvenience caused for lack of communication. I will also keep an eye on it's process.
Please feel free to let me know for any further questions.
Hope we could get everything sorted out as soon as possible.
Have a great weekend!
2017-5-12
Use props
fans8c7e7e0a
lvl.2

United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-5-12 18:39
Very sorry for the inconvenience caused for lack of communication. I will also keep an eye on it's process.
Please feel free to let me know for any further questions.
Hope we could get everything sorted out as soon as possible.

Another Week gone,,
" We are coordinatibg with UPS, sorry to hear that, I know how you feel, your case has being excalated, and finally , i will take care and wait for an email"
Same script and Drone still with UPS for the past 4 weeks.

If they had told me the truth from the begining I would have forgert about it. Because my conclusion is,, that once DJI ship my Mavic to the wrong place,, DJI has now to wait for the UPS decides to return it back to the sender..

Meanwhile I have to pay the prize for their mistake by not sending me another one from the wholesale and make me to wait for UPS decision to decide when its going to sent it back to the sender,, and they ship it to the correct address..

I wonder why DJI always tell me that someone going to call UPS but at the end nobody call. Just giving time to UPS to return the Mavic to them. This is why I say DJI should have tell me this from the begining , and not telling me the same story over and over..
    13 more days and I will reach 6 month without having to enjoy my Mavic

2017-5-18
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

fans8c7e7e0a Posted at 2017-5-18 13:09
Another Week gone,,
" We are coordinatibg with UPS, sorry to hear that, I know how you feel, your case has being excalated, and finally , i will take care and wait for an email"
Same script and Drone still with UPS for the past 4 weeks.

We deeply apologize to have kept you waiting, we're now working very hard to get it sorted out soon so you can receive the drone and enjoy flying.
I asked them again to check the current status for your case, appreciate your patience!
2017-5-21
Use props
fans8c7e7e0a
lvl.2

United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-5-21 00:40
We deeply apologize to have kept you waiting, we're now working very hard to get it sorted out soon so you can receive the drone and enjoy flying.
I asked them again to check the current status for your case, appreciate your patience!

Another Week and nothing, I did not thought I will enjoy my Mavic 6 month later and that if the Mavic Pro DJI one day will sent me is Good
2017-5-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules